they never actually won it

Alendrin

5 hours ago, Alendrin said:

and? what you being doing with yer time like?...games, drinking, don't have a bird right now, got reddit, i'm on a promise anyays, still surviving, sheeeet, yeah THE WIRE, nearly finished it..50p a month for 6 months, doing something right....am i going off track?

Still makes more sense than an alleged Rangers supporter lobbying for the scum to get another tainted title.

We certainly didn't help ourselves in the latter stages with some of the performances. 

However the number of blatantly wrong refereeing decisions that went against us which directly resulted in the loss of numerous points was ridiculous. 

In previous times the call is always "to get the points when you aren't playing well is the mark of champions". However in our case that was simply taken out of our hands. 

Who's to say the wrong decisions didn't mentally affect our players. It must be demoralising to know your going out there and  not going to get a fair go at it.

15 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Just bumped into a Stirli g Albion fan

All they want is money !!!

He was amazed to discover that we can still win the league by 14 points

He thought it was dusted

Place in lockdown man, place deserted man, you bump into a Stirling Albion fan man, he wants cash man, I smell bullshit man :lol:

source.gif

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Place in lockdown man, place deserted man, you bump into a Stirling Albion fan man, he wants cash man, I smell bullshit man :lol:

source.gif

I live in Stirling and I was out for a walk.

Its allowed.

And they do exist

Archived