SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our team and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Leagues and cups are being played all over the world bringing back joy to millions in a period of time when human life was so precious yet these bigots have stolen that from us in Scotland, and it’s utterly shameful. 

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our tram and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Leagues and cups are being played all over the world bringing back joy to millions in a period of time when human life was so precious yet these bigots have stolen that from us in Scotland, and it’s utterly shameful. 

Can’t argue with that view

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our tram and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

😁

download.jpeg-10.jpg

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The panel will make a decision based on a majority, perhaps 2 from 3, and it’s up to both parties, Hearts/Partick and the SPFL, to agree.

If both parties can’t agree on the panels findings them it’s referred back to court.

Yesterdays court ruling only gave the SFA their place as they should have been the first to preside over this prior to the court being used.

I THINK 😂

All media reporting panel decision as binding on both parties. I take that to mean they cant reject it even if they dont like it. 

49 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

When you unpack the rigged vote it’s really taken away our enjoyment of watching our team and the difference to our life’s our club brings to each and everyone of us.

Agree with all of that ,i could also add ,suppose we had started back and made a cunt of it we would still have had a few games left to get Kennedy and Patterson some valuable first 11 game time ,Could also have given Hagi the central no 10 position to find out if he was ready to take that role on permanently,Most of us agree that he’s a central no10 ,i do too my only concern is he’s lacking a wee bit of experience to take on such a high pressure role week in week out ,Another few games would have made a big difference to the boy 

Just now, Brubear said:

All media reporting panel decision as binding on both parties. I take that to mean they cant reject it even if they dont like it. 

Majority of the media claim Doncaster is a good bloke and very thorough at his job too 😀

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

I wouldn’t listen to the media in this backward shithole 👍

Never thought I would ever say this but I actually trust what Tom English says on this subject. He has been the only journalist to take the SPFL to task and he is also stating it is binding on both parties. 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Majority of the media claim Doncaster is a good bloke and very thorough at his job too 😀

Think we can all agree he’s thoroughly fucking it up.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Indeed :pipe:  I would like to know if that list is secret or will we know who is available to be called.

My fear is that Hearts and PT will have a struggle finding someone they feel is not an SPFL plant, hope I am wrong.  

Exactly .The third person will absolutely be a corrupt piece of shite .And we all know where is leanings will favour .

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Think we can all agree he’s thoroughly fucking it up.

Fucked up the whole time he’s been there 

I can remember him being interviewed on the steps of Hampden back in 2012 when we were in admin ,The chat from bears was we would rather go to the bottom tier than stay in the SPL with the multiple season sanctions the cunts made up if the oldco was liquidated .

Doncaster said as far as he was concerned there was no difference between coming out of admin with a CVA or a liquidation scenario as he had witnessed both happen in England with no difference ,and besides we were stuck in the SPL as their was no mechanism to enter the SFL other than relegation .

And we all know how that panned out ,

he’s a useless wage thief  tarrier placeman ,

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Fucked up the whole time he’s been there 

I can remember him being interviewed on the steps of Hampden back in 2012 when we were in admin ,The chat from bears was we would rather go to the bottom tier than stay in the SPL with the multiple season sanctions the cunts made up if the oldco was liquidated .

Doncaster said as far as he was concerned there was no difference between coming out of admin with a CVA or a liquidation scenario as he had witnessed both happen in England with no difference ,and besides we were stuck in the SPL as their was no mechanism to enter the SFL other than relegation .

And we all know how that panned out ,

he’s a useless wage thief  tarrier placeman ,

Yup.

For me, just one more place man from the power grab which started with the unseating of Gordon Smith.

Nothing in life, and I mean nothing, works out as well as it has for that shower over the last decade.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yup.

For me, just one more place man from the power grab which started with the unseating of Gordon Smith.

Nothing in life, and I mean nothing, works out as well as it has for that shower over the last decade.

I’m racking my head on why Smith was removed ,pretty sure it was something trivial as fuck 

41 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Not sure why people seem to think any differently. It's not mediation, they aren't trying to get them to come to a mutual agreement. The panel will decide surely?From what the judge said it only goes back to court if for some reason the arbitration can't be done in time or there's some other problem.

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m racking my head on why Smith was removed ,pretty sure it was something trivial as fuck 

Yes, me too mate.

On holiday this week - might use some loose moments to look back on that.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Not sure why people seem to think any differently. It's not mediation, they aren't trying to get them to come to a mutual agreement. The panel will decide surely?From what the judge said it only goes back to court if for some reason the arbitration can't be done in time or there's some other problem.

The term used was "extraordinary circumstances" regarding it returning to court. My take on this is if the SPFL dont release the documents Lord Clark declared as being released to the tribunal it could go back to Clark to enforce his ruling. No route back to court for a decision, that power is with the tribunal. 

Archived