Kent suspension?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Gerrard says he’s one of the most chilled, least spice boy guys you’d meet. He’s in to snakes n lizards n tattoos n shit 

who the fuck are you to judge someone? 

sitting there like a fuckin speckled hen reigning judgement down on cunts. I’ve gave you chance after chance personally without commenting on the absolute fucking nonsense you spout on a daily basis but fuck me you’re starting to peak now.

youre a fucking whopper mate. A fucking out and out cream of the crop fucking whopper 

kind a cunt that seals an envelope wae his bottom lip 

Whoever he’s quoting don’t listen. He’s been taking drugs and thinks he’s mental. 

11 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Gerrard says he’s one of the most chilled, least spice boy guys you’d meet. He’s in to snakes n lizards n tattoos n shit 

who the fuck are you to judge someone? 

sitting there like a fuckin speckled hen reigning judgement down on cunts. I’ve gave you chance after chance personally without commenting on the absolute fucking nonsense you spout on a daily basis but fuck me you’re starting to peak now.

youre a fucking whopper mate. A fucking out and out cream of the crop fucking whopper 

kind a cunt that seals an envelope wae his bottom lip 

I wish you'd just come right out and say what you think 😁

I didn't see the game but just watched the incident and have to say not as bad as I was expecting based on some of the comments. Firstly it was our free kick so why was the French player trying to take the ball off him. I assumed it was their free kick when saw that the other player was trying to take the ball. The actual slap was a very weak slap and I know under the strict rules it was a sending off but ref could have been more clever and recognised Kent was fouled and the French player didnt then walk away but kept over him. He could also have taken into account it was a friendly. I suspect he has looked at it again at the end of the game and realised himself he could have been less strict and this probably influenced the decision not to put it in his match report to the French FA. 

Archived