Kent suspension?

The lot of them should be made to sit down and watch The Last Dance episode v The Pistons, we are a team who quite often show we are easily got at and rattled, guess what, show that to teams and they will do it over and over and over. 

Ignore it, the biggest GIUY you can hurt people with is winning things, the underlying petulance reflects through in a lot of our shit results, we do seem to have a sense of entitlement at times. 

We need to be bastards of mentality. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was daft from Kent to give the ref ( who was shite ) a decision.

but one thing I’ll say is he showed a bit of what we all know he can do with the first goal, beating the Lyon defender with ease and putting the ball in the danger area. That’s what we need of Kent week in and week out. 

Seasons not even started and the tarrier buzz word ‘petulance’ is getting throwing about again fs 

Had never heard this used towards our players until the tarrier media started labelling Alfredo with it. Now anytime one of our players make a cunt of it it’s petulance.  😆

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Seasons not even started and the tarrier buzz word ‘petulance’ is getting throwing about again fs 

Had never heard this used towards our players until the tarrier media started labelling Alfredo with it. Now anytime one of our players make a cunt of it it’s petulance.  😆

I don’t think it’s wrong to say our players are making a cunt of it with petulant behaviour on a regular basis under Gerrard.

I’m the first to say I believe our players are unfairly singled out, but some of the stuff they do when they know this is just daft.

Ref last night was a fucking shambles tbh

Lyon players goes over the top of the ball on Jack, no card 

Kent responds with a slap after the guy slaps the back of his head - red card

Why not just walk over to Steven Gerrard and ask that he subs Kent off, if he had such an issue with it? The way they used to ref these types of games. It's a pre-season friendly ffs and there was nothing violent or forceful about his actions that merited a red

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I don’t think it’s wrong to say our players are making a cunt of it with petulant behaviour on a regular basis under Gerrard.

I’m the first to say I believe our players are unfairly singled out, but some of the stuff they do when they know this is just daft.

It’s a tarrier buzz word for Alfredo that some of our fans have latched onto and now use it at every opportunity.  I find that annoying and amusing at the same time. 😆

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ref last night was a fucking shambles tbh

Lyon players goes over the top of the ball on Jack, no card 

Kent responds with a slap after the guy slaps the back of his head - red card

Why not just walk over to Steven Gerrard and ask that he subs Kent off, if he had such an issue with it? The way they used to ref these types of games. It's a pre-season friendly ffs and there was nothing violent or forceful about his actions that merited a red

I agree that the ref was a shambles but don't see much else he can do with the Kent red card, maybe if he was a wee bit away from it he wouldn't have gave the red but the fact the ref is in between the 2 players and he does it is just sheer stupidity on Kent's part, he deserved to walk and I hope the team slaughtered him for it along with that hair of his.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I agree that the ref was a shambles but don't see much else he can do with the Kent red card, maybe if he was a wee bit away from it he wouldn't have gave the red but the fact the ref is in between the 2 players and he does it is just sheer stupidity on Kent's part, he deserved to walk and I hope the team slaughtered him for it along with that hair of his.

mate in pre-season friendlies i have seen worse than that and they always just ask the manager to take the player off to try and avoid handing a red card out unnecessarily, unless it's something really violent/dangerous

6 hours ago, chris182 said:

Wouldn't be expecting favours from them. Even though there's three games before the Sheep

I would try get in another just so he can play that first game.

Or appeal so that he's available for the sheep game

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

mate in pre-season friendlies i have seen worse than that and they always just ask the manager to take the player off to try and avoid handing a red card out unnecessarily, unless it's something really violent/dangerous

I totally understand that mate and the tackle on Jack was 100x more dangerous and violent than a little slap to the face but in todays game as soon as you raise your hand in that manner your fucked.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

That's not giving it back, that's coming across like a fucking woman :lol:

If you want to get someone back on the football pitch you wait until they've the ball and then take the legs from under them, not throw out gay as fuck slaps 

Correct.

Wait till a 50/50 ball comes along and put them into the stand - Fairly of course.

Gives them something to think about the next time the ball comes to them and nothing for the ref to get involved in.

Surely if he is allowed to play on Saturday then that is the end of the matter, it's a pre season friendly tournament, unless the sfa have the power to step in on this then I don't see this going any further 

8 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Rhebel trying their bests to "remind folk" of the tim player and Moshni getting banned for violent conduct. Pricks!

Surely anyone can see the difference between all these incidents as Kent was just a slap and the other 2 were dangerous

Archived