Domestic Form In 2020

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote on the match thread topic a day before the game i would have been excited for a potential league if we beat Livingston. 

No matter how early it was i believed that winning these games while celtic are not was a true test of our players ability towards pressure.

They failed. Now i know where this team lies and we have not improved. Mentality we are still the weak players from the season before. 

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I wrote on the match thread topic a day before the game i would have been excited for a potential league if we beat Livingston. 

No matter how early it was i believed that winning these games while celtic are not was a true test of our players ability towards pressure.

They failed. Now i know where this team lies and we have not improved. Mentality we are still the weak players from the season before. 

Bang on.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Drawing with Livingston was shit, but certainly relevant today. I don't see how losing four games last season after new year, is relevant today, unless we just want another moan for the sake of it.

Because this team doesn't have the consistency or bottle to challenge them, and considering COVID-19 saved our managers job it's absolutely relevant. 

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Drawing with Livingston was shit, but certainly relevant today. I don't see how losing four games last season after new year, is relevant today, unless we just want another moan for the sake of it.

That's all @BridgeIsBlue wants. Cunt's been moaning about every fucking thing for months on end.

Just now, British_Empire said:

We've not had a proper winning run like 8/9/10 games in a row that successful Old Firm managers have on-route to winning titles. We are incapable. 

its a serious issue and was why I cringed at the 11 points clear stuff

Gerrards not a very good manager tbh. He keeps making the same mistakes, and is trying to fit players into a system that doesnt suit them, we dont need 2 defensive midfielders in the SPL . I cant think of  one player Gerrard has improved, but I think his biggest failing is how he continues to play underperforming players...

Morelos is ripping the piss out of him and yet continues to get picked, its embarassing, and  the players must see that.. 

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

When its pretty much the same players and management its clearly relevant.. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Because this team doesn't have the consistency or bottle to challenge them, and considering COVID-19 saved our managers job it's absolutely relevant. 

Covid saving his job is guesswork - nothing more, nothing less.  This season is all that's relevant, but if you want to hark back to last season why not include us beating them at their place?  

As unacceptable as that was today,we are still top of the league and haven't conceded a single goal. We will see exactly where we are after Motherwell away.

Personally,I think today was a sign of things to come,but we shall see.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

As unacceptable as that was today,we are still top of the league and haven't conceded a single goal. We will see exactly where we are after Motherwell away.

Personally,I think today was a sign of things to come,but we shall see.

May be sooner than you think.  Next weekend.

We gained a point where celtic lost all 3 last season, albeit we dropped points, they need to win all their games in hand to match us at the top. We have the points on the board. It’s only 4 games played, but we still can’t be any points behind they lot. 

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Covid saving his job is guesswork - nothing more, nothing less.  This season is all that's relevant, but if you want to hark back to last season why not include us beating them at their place?  

We haven't played them this year. 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Covid saving his job is guesswork - nothing more, nothing less.  This season is all that's relevant, but if you want to hark back to last season why not include us beating them at their place?  

Is it though? I take your point on board tbh, but you need to take how many performances and days like today there's actually been during his reign (and there's been too many)

You need to look at everything in it's entirety.

I'm not saying sack him. The time for sacking him was after the league was called a couple of months ago and before letting him lead us into a new campaign with millions to spend - but he needs to be held to account.

There might come a point (maybe around October) that we look at it again. Or should.

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

10 wins

3 draws

4 defeats

First time this year we've won 3 on the bounce, then had that today. 

It's nowhere near good enough. 

We get it he took Morelos off now your like a burd on her bad week.

Archived