Domestic Form In 2020

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Unless we sign 2 CMs of quality or celtic have a monumental collapse this is going to be another 10/15 points behind them season 

I'm seeing folk today now saying "ah but celtic will drop points"

Of course they will. They're shite.

But what does that make us, when, we finish 10-15-points behind them come late May and having dropped even more points than them,

celtic for all they are fuck-all special know what it's like to be winners - having mopped up almost every trophy domestically available to them the past 10-years or so. They regularly go on 8/9/10 match winning runs with ease - we are lucky to get 4 wins in a row before dropping the points, in the usual fashion to a Livingston or Kilmarnock.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They got pumped off Hibs 2 weekends ago, they literally just drew with us. 

By all accounts they had a go at Hibs and got pumped. Learned their lesson and played very differently against us. We pumped Lyon who are now in the CL semis. Comparisons like this just don't work.

We need midfield change more than anything.

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

By all accounts they had a go at Hibs and got pumped. Learned their lesson and played very differently against us. We pumped Lyon who are now in the CL semis. Comparisons like this just don't work.

We need midfield change more than anything.

Too reasonable a post. Away wi ye. 

24 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm seeing folk today now saying "ah but celtic will drop points"

Of course they will. They're shite.

But what does that make us, when, we finish 10-15-points behind them come late May and having dropped even more points than them,

celtic for all they are fuck-all special know what it's like to be winners - having mopped up almost every trophy domestically available to them the past 10-years or so. They regularly go on 8/9/10 match winning runs with ease - we are lucky to get 4 wins in a row before dropping the points, in the usual fashion to a Livingston or Kilmarnock.

Aye that’s the big difference, hopefully I’m wrong but they’ll go to Dundee on Saturday win 4/5v0 we could easily drop points against Killie again 

our 3 wins were honking to , take Pittodrie all day long but the 2 ibrox games were shite bar a couple of flashes , it’s ok saying a wins a win but when your winning like that yesterday’s result is just around the corner , they results have been just around the corner since January and nothing’s changed 

I’m not being over critical about the 3 wins coz I thoroughly enjoyed France and the Motherwell friendly, Coventry set up like an spl team the first half and our alarm bells were ringing again 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye that’s the big difference, hopefully I’m wrong but they’ll go to Dundee on Saturday win 4/5v0 we could easily drop points against Killie again 

our 3 wins were honking to , take Pittodrie all day long but the 2 ibrox games were shite bar a couple of flashes , it’s ok saying a wins a win but when your winning like that yesterday’s result is just around the corner , they results have been just around the corner since January and nothing’s changed 

I’m not being over critical about the 3 wins coz I thoroughly enjoyed France and the Motherwell friendly, Coventry set up like an spl team the first half and our alarm bells were ringing again 

All true...Stop depressing me mate ! 

34 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Mate the scum beat Hamilton comfortably on paper but they weren't great, the chances conceded were decent and their CHs got bullied. They were then shite and drew. 

So maybe its early season and form not yet hit, maybe its bcd impact, maybe its nerves from 10iar. Fuck knows.  

But they'll be hoping more than expecting for the big win, and as others have said there will be many twists and turns.  But neither of us are fully in the groove but we've got points in the bag. They're not great at present, they're not in the form they were after Christmas. 

Dropping point's is fucking depressing but so is building them up as better than us right now and they aren't.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate the scum beat Hamilton comfortably on paper but they weren't great, the chances conceded were decent and their CHs got bullied. They were then shite and drew. 

So maybe its early season and form not yet hit, maybe its bcd impact, maybe its nerves from 10iar. Fuck knows.  

But they'll be hoping more than expecting for the big win, and as others have said there will be many twists and turns.  But neither of us are fully in the groove but we've got points in the bag. They're not great at present, they're not in the form they were after Christmas. 

Dropping point's is fucking depressing but so is building them up as better than us right now and they aren't.

Hope yer right mate , to be fair I watched their second half against Killie and they were are as void of ideas as us , I just think they’ve more middle to front to overcome it more regularly than us 

30 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Hope yer right mate , to be fair I watched their second half against Killie and they were are as void of ideas as us , I just think they’ve more middle to front to overcome it more regularly than us 

I'd say at the moment odds are that you're right. But it is early in the season, we've both dropped points, transfer window is still open, we've had arguably more difficult fixtures and whilst accepting its another opportunity lost to ramp up pressure on them, its still very much game on.

Archived