Domestic Form In 2020

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, British_Empire said:

It really is and that post of mine you quoted, it's not just one 7/8/9 game winning run streak too, you have to do that maybe 3 times a season at various stages - we are incapable of doing it even one time.

We've still got 34 games to go to put together those runs. We win our next 3 games then we've had a better start to the season than they did last year. He absolutely has to come up with a better plan b though. That today was fucking shocking. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

We've still got 34 games to go to put together those runs. We win our next 3 games then we've had a better start to the season than they did last year. He absolutely has to come up with a better plan b though. That today was fucking shocking. 

Nothing you say there is incorrect, but it's a matter of faith mate.

Is there still time to put together those runs?? absolutely.

Do I have confidence we will?  not a snowballs hope in hell bud. We will maybe get another couple nice wee 4 games under our belt including the odd tarrier win and the next false dawn will appear, but the same folk will let us down again when it comes to the crunch.

It's literally insanity to expect anything else. We've seen this way way too many times already under Gerrard. It's time folk wised up.

Just now, King Jela said:

No I wouldn't. It's bullshit. 

No it isn't. 

You are making a big song and dance here by making out we are Glasgow Rangers we never accept second best. Of course we don't but for some fans they do not know what winning is like they have not experienced the sheer joy of a title win and i have seen fans on social media bringing up the pros of a trophy less season. Even today after a draw we have some fans saying " at least we got something from the game " or " at least we kept a clean sheet ". 

My point being far to many fans look at the pro's of not winning you have took what i have tried to explain and ran off with it and tried to slaughter me.

Good night and do not take what i say out of context again please.

58 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Can't see your point mate. The filth dropping 3 points last season can not be compared us dropping 2  this season, totally different competition.

This season is a different ball game, I get your point, however, the league isn’t won or lost in 4 games played from either side of the blue city.  We will drop more points, so will they, but there shouldn’t be any knee jerk reaction when it happens. Imo we are more equipped than last season, and we play and old firm game at their shitehole behind closed doors. Marathon no a sprint mate.

41 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

No it isn't. 

You are making a big song and dance here by making out we are Glasgow Rangers we never accept second best. Of course we don't but for some fans they do not know what winning is like they have not experienced the sheer joy of a title win and i have seen fans on social media bringing up the pros of a trophy less season. Even today after a draw we have some fans saying " at least we got something from the game " or " at least we kept a clean sheet ". 

My point being far to many fans look at the pro's of not winning you have took what i have tried to explain and ran off with it and tried to slaughter me.

Good night and do not take what i say out of context again please.

Christ. Victim card put much? It was you that said some of our fans are happy with big fees, european runs and finishing 2nd to trophies. 

'Slaughter me' away ye go :lol:

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When you get bye the sheep game you think to yourself we really should be winning the first 6 games if we’re really serious about Challenging.

we could only win the next two games and both were at Ibrox.

The sheep game was a very good three points especially considering the history of the fixture but we never killed the game off despite having the majority of the play and it would only have taken one lapse to throw the win away entirely 

Then you have today so already a worrying pattern continuing with away games despite there being no crowds 

Any other manager in the country would have changed things at half time as we were Pish but he isn’t capable of making tactical changes and won’t take certain of his favourites off for fear of damaging their fragile confidence.

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What difference does it make if it were Wednesday or today? We're still incapable of going on a run of winning games. 

We are still fragile to days like yesterday . There is no invincibility about this side . Absolutely none

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we don't win the league then of course he will be.

Every cunt seems to want him binned now though which is beyond fucking ridiculous.

Like i said in another thread , you would rather have him stay and them winning the lot again ?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We are still fragile to days like yesterday . There is no invincibility about this side . Absolutely none

Am still raging that this guy is being allowed to put us all through this again this year , and the outcome is going to be 10 times worse at the end.........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Am still raging that this guy is being allowed to put us all through this again this year , and the outcome is going to be 10 times worse at the end.........

It maybe but we just have to accept that now . It's sink or swim under SG . No other way around this now

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Like i said in another thread , you would rather have him stay and them winning the lot again ?

If he goes now then they're definitely winning it. 

So many of you under chief Gerrard out cheerleader @BridgeIsBlue were just waiting for the first opportunity.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we don't win the league then of course he will be.

Every cunt seems to want him binned now though which is beyond fucking ridiculous.

I agree , it's too late to change now . Yet I will say this now . We don't win the league and this board will keep him in place . Put the house on it

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

So many of you under chief Gerrard out cheerleader @BridgeIsBlue were just waiting for the first opportunity.

Ridiculous first line , if he stays its going to end exactly the same way the last 2 did , only its going to be a disaster for the club and the fans for decades........

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ridiculous first line , if he stays its going to end exactly the same way the last 2 did , only its going to be a disaster for the club and the fans for decades........

10IAR means nothing to SG. To us, it means everything, to me certainly. You can't help but feel the board have backed the wrong horse here. 

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Should've been sacked after our last game at Tynecastle. 

Tag me in as many posts as you want mate it ain't gonna make him a better manager, he's had plenty of time to figure out a way how to beat these sides and he can't. 

Archived