UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Lucky if I've done 5 horses bets in a year totally fell away from it. Av been stuck with the over 2.5 goals coupon n lost that much a had to keep betting it thinking the tide would turn which it never haha 

Going down to 1.5 goals next season 

Cheltenham and B365’s free bets are when I do usually, but happens once every so often.

I find one winner and try copy it for weeks with fitbaw and end up patching it :lol: 

Forgot these were on,

bookies always win lads, but we all learn the hard way, I've calmed right down, haven't had a bet from before the Europa final, l had a daft fiver on that but patched the lot.

You just end up winning and betting bigger until you end up with fuck all. When £££ is sitting in an online account I end up treating it like monopoly money, set a target on what I won't go past without withdrawing, go past it and set another, then end up thinking I've got to keep betting because you can't be that unlucky to have lost what you just have.

Will no doubt start again when there's a full coupon on tho. Standard 

33 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Forgot these were on,

bookies always win lads, but we all learn the hard way, I've calmed right down, haven't had a bet from before the Europa final, l had a daft fiver on that but patched the lot.

You just end up winning and betting bigger until you end up with fuck all. When £££ is sitting in an online account I end up treating it like monopoly money, set a target on what I won't go past without withdrawing, go past it and set another, then end up thinking I've got to keep betting because you can't be that unlucky to have lost what you just have.

Thanks for that john mccririck 

53 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Forgot these were on,

Just about all of this isn't true. The bits in bold are worth special attention for being wrong. 

:pipe:

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Not if they are correct in my case. 

You beat the bookie?

Pics of spreadsheet or you are lying imo

Betting's difficult mate. It takes a lot of work to beat the bastards but it can be done.

I sit for 3 or 4 hours most nights then an hour or so in the morning with the paper if I can. If you're one of these mad cunts running about a bookies trying to get a line on a minute before the off you're doing it wrong. Not saying that's what you're doing of course.

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You up for the year aye?

Nah. As a said ma betting strategy has been shite. Lucky if a take over a minute to chose ma bets. 

Click click click hope for the best wala. 

Gonny up ma stakes so that a put a little thought into them going forward 

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Any thoughts on the Derby lads?

Had a free bet on 365 for it so went for Donnacha O'Brien and Frankie at 9/1. Favourites have only won it 7 times since 1996.

He's kinda owed a bit of fortune after the slip today out the stalls.

I'll throw a fiver on nahanni 

• .Williamson. changed the title to UEFA Nations League
20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, last season was my worst tbh for depositing. Majorly up though tbf. Got a spreadsheet for the last year and a half and it’s boggin reading

If I stick to just fitbaw I’m sound but horse racing I just chase and chase, obviously to an extent that I’m not completely fucking it

Maybe leave it to the horses? 

18 hours ago, wully said:

Pointing out the England players taking the knee was boo'ed when its only school weans in the stadium. They never gave a fuck when we went to Prague.

Aye, same with the uproar about the CL final because Liverpool were in it. They barely mention how shite the lack of water at our European final was.

31 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

England beaten with Italy and Germany to come. Italy were dreadful vs Argentina, but vg last night.

Oh, IMO, it was a penalty. If that is done to Kane, the pundits are screaming for it. 

Missed second half as was at a darts event in Kirkcaldy but I seen the Sky Sports headline article.

'Tired England beaten by dubious penalty' biased fuds.