UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

To be fair, they reached a final as well. I would 100% have Goldson in at CB and Tav at least on the bench. Kent is a very useful player as well.. tore Dortmund apart and would certainlu do it against the likes of Hungary. They are pish!!

So are, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell, Livi etc etc Kent struggles most weeks against them :lol: 

Just now, johanvanhentze said:

Losing 0-4 against hungary is cutting it.. aye ok then.

One game.

In England at teams like West Ham who didnt get as far as we did in the secondary competition? 

Dont see the relevance? West Ham have 2 players in the squad both are better than anything we have.

You do not know that.

We both know that.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Dont see the relevance? West Ham have 2 players in the squad both are better than anything we have.

We both know that.

We dont.

We will have to disagree on the latter point. We are always so quick to dismiss players in our league, yet when they go elsewhere they are suddenly "great players". 

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

We dont.

We will have to disagree on the latter point. We are always so quick to dismiss players in our league, yet when they go elsewhere they are suddenly "great players". 

You cant honestly think players would rather be at Rangers earning £30k a week top end than earning double it in England. And also surely you don't think we have anyone on the same level as Bowen or Rice?

4 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

He doesnt. 

England lost 1-0 against Hungary about 2 weeks ago as well. 

He absolutely does. He’s bang average at best domestically. 3 goals in over 40 games :lol: 

They did, and they’ve had a shocking 4 games, you seemed you base it on the 4-0. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You cant honestly think players would rather be at Rangers earning £30k a week top end than earning double it in England. And also surely you don't think we have anyone on the same level as Bowen or Rice?

I would absolutely have Goldson and Tav in the squad, at least. The other point is useless to discuss as we have no insight into their life.. you know.. a lot of people think "thats enough money - I like my life in this place" - it happens. I know people like that personally.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He absolutely does. He’s bang average at best domestically. 3 goals in over 40 games :lol: 

They did, and they’ve had a shocking 4 games, you seemed you base it on the 4-0. 

Ahh... the old stats card. There is more to football than stats, you know.

I base it on the horriffic show they are putting on. Its genuinely shite. Those players do not deserve to be playing. Full stop.

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Ahh... the old stats card. There is more to football than stats, you know.

I base it on the horriffic show they are putting on. Its genuinely shite. Those players do not deserve to be playing. Full stop.

Yes, I know. The stat just adds to watching him play. 

Did you see the stuff Kent and Goldson were playing at point of this season, and previous seasons?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, I know. The stat just adds to watching him play. 

Did you see the stuff Kent and Goldson were playing at point of this season, and previous seasons?

"you're basing it on a few games this/last season".......... All players in the World dip in form - Ours are no different, but if you cant see what the likes of Kent bring to our game then.... :lol: 

"you're basing it on a few games this/last season".......... All players in the World dip in form - Ours are no different, but if you cant see what the likes of Kent bring to our game then.... :lol: 

Are you not arguing against your own point then considering everybody on that pitch for England had good seasons apart from MaGuire and dipped in form for glorified friendlies at the end of a season? 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Are you not arguing against your own point then considering everybody on that pitch for England had good seasons apart from MaGuire and dipped in form for glorified friendlies at the end of a season? 

I think YOU are arguing against your own point.. or at least you are saying that England are great, just that Im wrong judging them on their form, then you argue that our players are not good enough becuase they dipped in form "sometime last season". Anyways, Im away to bed.. 

I think YOU are arguing against your own point.. or at least you are saying that England are great, just that Im wrong judging them on their form, then you argue that our players are not good enough becuase they dipped in form "sometime last season". Anyways, Im away to bed.. 

Na, my point is that England are a good team, with really good players who have had a shocking 4 games. Your point is Kent, Goldson and Tavernier get in the team because England have had a shite 4 games ignoring the fact that Kent’s not that good, Tavernier’s got about 8 right back’s rightly ahead and Goldson is nowhere near, and all at points this season embarrassed us.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, my point is that England are a good team, with really good players who have had a shocking 4 games. Your point is Kent, Goldson and Tavernier get in the team because England have had a shite 4 games ignoring the fact that Kent’s not that good, Tavernier’s got about 8 right back’s rightly ahead and Goldson is nowhere near, and all at points this season embarrassed us.

I just dont agree. night ;) 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kent, Tav, and Goldson would’ve been better than that shite England put out lately. 4 games of shite as you say and what has transpired. Time to  give our players their due they would’ve been ok. 

5 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

You are only as good as your last game. That back line in the England team is honkin'. The likes of Saka are embarassing as well. Hungary... 0-4 at home - that is extremely bad. Even the Faroes didnt suffer that. If fact, we drew against them.

Good draw away to Luxembourg for the Faroes.

7 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

I would absolutely have Goldson and Tav in the squad, at least. The other point is useless to discuss as we have no insight into their life.. you know.. a lot of people think "thats enough money - I like my life in this place" - it happens. I know people like that personally.

:lol:

Tav could maybe have gotten a call up for this tournament based on European form, but Goldson? Fs