*****Official Willem II v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In recent months I have absolutely posted negative opinions of his inept tactics. That was not always the case and certainly not since day 1 of his arrival 

Then don't say uttter shite if it wasn't.

For the record, I think Gerrard has many faults but I also think this years team is better than last year.

He has to win the league this year and he knows it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Then don't say uttter shite if it wasn't.

For the record, I think Gerrard has many faults but I also think this years team is better than last year.

He has to win the league this year and he knows it.

It was utter shite, you said I was against him from day 1

This year's team is basically last year's team except for a couple of new players, one of which you have said yourself you don't rate.

No harm but you seem a bit soft in the head  

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This year's team is basically last year's team except for a couple of new players, one of which you have said yourself you don't rate.

I'm soft in the head because my opinion differs from you?  Self righteous fuck.

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Picked up 8 points from 12 away from home but a better team supposedly...

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No because you go round in circles and apparently forget entirely what you've said in posts only a short time before 

Bullshit. I called you out and said you didn't like Gerrard from day one. Then you admit that you originally didn't want him hired in the first place.

And then feel a need to personally insult. Aye ok.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Bullshit. I called you out and said you didn't like Gerrard from day one. Then you admit that you originally didn't want him hired in the first place.

And then feel a need to personally insult. Aye ok.

I said when he was linked I wasn't a fan of the idea but when he arrived I was behind him from day 1. If you really want to go back to the original thread and find the day he arrives you will see that.

Please do not play the victim card mate, you were liking posts on Saturday evening that included personal insults towards me because I said I feared for the teams mentality going into the Hibs game with celtic going top that evening. 

I have said you seem soft in the head, it was more an observation than an insult

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I said when he was linked I wasn't a fan of the idea but when he arrived I was behind him from day 1. If you really want to go back to the original thread and find the day he arrives you will see that.

Please do not play the victim card mate, you were liking posts on Saturday evening that included personal insults towards me because I said I feared for the teams mentality going into the Hibs game with celtic going top that evening. 

I have said you seem soft in the head, it was more an observation than an insult

Saying someone is soft in the head is not insulting and suggesting i do not watch Rangers and only look at standings. Ha! Absolutely pathetic coming from a fellow bear. 

Watched Rangers for nearly 50 years and will continue to support them until I die.

This place has been honking since Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Pub for me then, fuck paying another £9.99 to watch it on RTV.

Joke that it’s not free to season ticket holders considering we’re not getting anywhere near full value for our ST.

It'll be good when we don't get into the ground this season and have to renew again next year

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He got an awful amount of slagging in that thread :lol: 

Archived