Nathan Young-Coombes

falkirkNS

I thought he had left?,

Played today at Auchenhowie in a B team v Queens Park, as did young Dapo..... just thought these were getting near training with the first team, no sign of Kai Kennedy, what might have been eh...

Ironically cammy bell was in goals today for queens park

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I thought he had left?,

Played today at Auchenhowie in a B team v Queens Park, as did young Dapo..... just thought these were getting near training with the first team, no sign of Kai Kennedy, what might have been eh...

Ironically cammy bell was in goals today for queens park

Game was a few days ago. Kai Kennedy is on loan at Inverness 

My mate was the keeper last week when the B team played East Stirlingshire, a bluenose, said they were exceptional some of the boys playing, young boy playing right side Ross??? just hope we see some boys pushing through soon or giving them chances in cup games possibly....

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Has he been getting starts do you know?

Hes only just got there. Signed on the deadline but internationals and stuff got in the way. Think he's been involved in their games since but can't remember for certain off the top of my head.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

My mate was the keeper last week when the B team played East Stirlingshire, a bluenose, said they were exceptional some of the boys playing, young boy playing right side Ross??? just hope we see some boys pushing through soon or giving them chances in cup games possibly....

Ross McCausland(i think) It's a shame the Challenge Cup has been pulled this season, I was quite looking forward to seeing this group playing proper competitive games against first-teams.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ross McCausland(i think) It's a shame the Challenge Cup has been pulled this season, I was quite looking forward to seeing this group playing proper competitive games against first-teams.

agreed, even semi pro teams, more testing as some decent players at semi pro that have been proffesional, more so up against men can only improove and test the young team.

Strange likes of berjonas, middleton are not getting game time in these games....

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Isn't Middleton at Hibs? Genuinely hard to keep up to date now.

no last season mate, hes allways in training videos on RTV, young stephen kelly is the one i was llooking forward to this season at Ross County on loan, gerrard likes him alot.... doesn seem to be starting much

21 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

agreed, even semi pro teams, more testing as some decent players at semi pro that have been proffesional, more so up against men can only improove and test the young team.

Strange likes of berjonas, middleton are not getting game time in these games....

They are part of the first-team testing pool so are kept separate from the B team to avoid the possibility of one of them getting covid and passing it to the first-team.

B team are playing teams who aren't being tested (like East Stirling)

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

no last season mate, hes allways in training videos on RTV, young stephen kelly is the one i was llooking forward to this season at Ross County on loan, gerrard likes him alot.... doesn seem to be starting much

Sure he started against Dundee Utd the other night. County fans were raving about him.

Don't think he will make it with us tbh.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

McPake seems to be going well at morton, good to see 4 or 5 boys who are showing promise and part of our first team poo out at champinship clubs and some spl, mayo is another

McPake took a 'pounding' at the weekend :whistle:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-loanee-praised-by-manager-after-starring-in-3-2-comeback-win/

No youngster from the development squad will get an opportunity this year. The season is too big. (Patterson has been in the senior squad all season.)

Every time I see a training video Middleton is scoring and he can't get anywhere near the 18.

• Clemdog changed the title to Nathan Young-Coombes
46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No youngster from the development squad will get an opportunity this year. The season is too big. (Patterson has been in the senior squad all season.)

Every time I see a training video Middleton is scoring and he can't get anywhere near the 18.

Let it bubble away in the background. This season is solely about us winning 55.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Let it bubble away in the background. This season is solely about us winning 55.

Can be argued that these young guys are losing a year of development .But at this time we are all losing a year of developement 😃

Archived