Four years ago.....

LegendofCoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37814107 

I know we feel dejected ever so slightly after snatching that draw from the jaws of a victory. BUT! 4 years ago we were drawing away to Ross County in the Murty years. 

Just look how far we've come in that short time.......feeling gutted....absolutely GUTTED at losing a last minute goal to draw at the home of Benfica in the UEFA Cup. Think about that for a minute and let it sink in! Have a great night bears! 

*Disclaimer....we were winning when I started this and it seemed like a good idea at the time! 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

RM is some place at the minute .No wonder a few  good posters are giving it a body swerve 

I agree.....however, the posters anger kinda goes with the same sentiment of this thread. 4 years ago we would have been horsed and probably not given a toss. Now, we're gutted we drew. I'm content with that mindset tbh! :) 

we played some great stuff tnite scored 2 brilliant goals and the own goal was a good move as well  we got a bit complacent at 3 1  tried to score more instead of closing the game out  arfield should have taken the ball to the corner instead of a pass to morelos  couple of poor defensive mistakes

maybe that will teach us to see out a game better  but overall  we should be delighted with some of the football we played

Archived