Rangers fans who phone radio shows with knee jerk reactions to a defeat

cenotaph

I wish some people would take a think to themselves before they phone these shows with their self entitled views. That mob at the other end of the city lap this shite up and we should leave it for us to laugh at them going through their turmoils. There was a guy called the Rangers Radio show last night, A Robert I think and he was off the scale, sounded a bit like Joe Pasquale. You just know the earl Haig's will have recordings of this banger being passed among their various forums today. We are all entitled to our views but ffs let's not feed these nuggets with gifts of over reactions. It was one defeat! The league is still the No1 target.

Funny as fuck the last couple of weeks. Will be a different story if I tune in tonight...

proof if proof were reqd we have just as many tossers as Septic have.

No Surrender, my hole.

1 shit performance and the drama queens are already out.

Robert is normal a great caller and his passion always shows through and that doesn’t make him a bad guy for wearing his heart on his sleeve. 

He was rightly raging as were many of us and RR is for Bears only so it’s not as if it was clyde or the bbc.

Robert will probably phone back and hold his hands up and apologise for his rant but it’s because we were essentially 2 games away from a trophy, a trophy we’ve not seen our team for far too long.

if scum fans are listening to RR then they are just sad obsessed bastards 

It's embarrassing because for months our fans have done nothing but praise this team and everything it's done.  Dominating in Europe and in the domestic league.  We spoke about how we had backed Gerrard and given him time to build something even when we weren't winning.  Now, our fans will phone up places like ClydeSSB and start demanding the manager get sacked because we lost a League Cup game. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Robert is normal a great caller and his passion always shows through and that doesn’t make him a bad guy for wearing his heart on his sleeve. 

He was rightly raging as were many of us and RR is for Bears only so it’s not as if it was clyde or the bbc.

Robert will probably phone back and hold his hands up and apologise for his rant but it’s because we were essentially 2 games away from a trophy, a trophy we’ve not seen our team for far too long.

if scum fans are listening to RR then they are just sad obsessed bastards 

Hi Robert.

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Show is just no the same without big Ian in the chair

Is that the guy Cerberus?  I did listen to RR a few years ago and I remember him saying his health was being effected by the troubles Rangers were in.  In all honesty, when we were getting pumped off celtic constantly and just going from one humiliation to the next I took a step back myself.  

45 minutes ago, TMB said:

Is that the guy Cerberus?  I did listen to RR a few years ago and I remember him saying his health was being effected by the troubles Rangers were in.  In all honesty, when we were getting pumped off celtic constantly and just going from one humiliation to the next I took a step back myself.  

That's the one ,  was a good host IMO with a right funny turn of phrase at times.

Hope the big man is still doing well just a shame we dont hear from him at all these days, does make ye wonder what went on. In fact do any of the old callers still call in, no even heard Trublu  another host gone missing. 

Mind you rarely listen these days.

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Show is just no the same without big Ian in the chair

I can’t even listen to it now since Ian left, I can listen to old fox’s opinion (proper old bear) but the rest of the guys are as dull as dishwater on it, one younger boy fae mt vernon was fucking brutal, rabbles a pile of shite

Rangers fans but, so I’m trying to be nice but if I think your a tadger it’s  written all over my face that’s what I think of you😂 (can’t help it it’s an illness I’ve had to live with)

43 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

That's the one ,  was a good host IMO with a right funny turn of phrase at times.

Hope the big man is still doing well just a shame we dont hear from him at all these days, does make ye wonder what went on. In fact do any of the old callers still call in, no even heard Trublu  another host gone missing. 

Mind you rarely listen these days.

It’s a shame to hear he’s fallen off the radar.  Hope the guy is okay.  

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

I can’t even listen to it now since Ian left, I can listen to old fox’s opinion (proper old bear) but the rest of the guys are as dull as dishwater on it, one younger boy fae mt vernon was fucking brutal, rabbles a pile of shite

Rangers fans but, so I’m trying to be nice but if I think your a tadger it’s  written all over my face that’s what I think of you😂 (can’t help it it’s an illness I’ve had to live with)

the lad from mount vernon hasn’t called in for about a year or more 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the lad from mount vernon hasn’t called in for about a year or more 

It’s a good platform for those who enjoy it, I think it could attract a lot more Rangers fans if it was a wee bit better humoured, as I said I wasn’t trying to put it down, I read my post and it sounded a wee bit like that

big Ian brought a bit of unpredictability to it, he used to say it himself, even he didn’t know what he was going to say at times, I liked that ye need a character like that hosting, an fox was a good foil for him imo, dunno what happened if guys fell out of the show went in another direction but it became stale for me, not listened for a while but I’ll tune in if we win the league for sure

Archived