C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor away according to a poster on FF.

Just been told he has pulled out of a new house he bought in Bothwell. 

He will be off to Leicester for an initial 15m raising to over 20m. 

Personally think he would be a huge loss to them

And Brenda making sure his spending goes into the bheasts 

Stinks 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wee Lenny went to Paris to speak to their new signing

Lenny said it was his birthday :lol:

So that obvious convinced him to sign  :lol:

Probably spoke to him in the shower room.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I know of his uncle and heard this a few weeks back. They wont make a net spend 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Would be a massive blow to them. It's mad that when you hear of transfer speculation they bump their gums and transfer valuations of guys like Tierney, Boyata, Izzaguire, Kayal, Dembele, N'tcham etc It's almost like they don't realise he's their best player. Would be pleasing to see him go. That said he absolutely shat it in the last two old firm games at Ibrox.

broony on thumb

“He will always score goals no matter where you put him. Whether it’s a lower league team, celtic or Real Madrid, the wee man will score goals."

These cunts are sniffing glue.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Would be a massive blow to them. It's mad that when you hear of transfer speculation they bump their gums and transfer valuations of guys like Tierney, Boyata, Izzaguire, Kayal, Dembele, N'tcham etc It's almost like they don't realise he's their best player. Would be pleasing to see him go. That said he absolutely shat it in the last two old firm games at Ibrox.

He was their best player in the December game - despite starting it at LB.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was their best player in the December game - despite starting it at LB.

To be honest you're probably right but I think that's down to his teammates being even worse. I thought they were terrible in December then even worse in the last game. I guess you could argue he played better at left back than he did in the last game!

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Scott Allen, the latest to have a go in the summer of discontent.

Wee turncoat rhat refuses to accept he was bought solely to get one up on us.

Cunt ruined his entire career and his development :lol: hilarious 

7 hours ago, roboscot said:

broony on thumb

“He will always score goals no matter where you put him. Whether it’s a lower league team, celtic or Real Madrid, the wee man will score goals."

These cunts are sniffing glue.

He never scored many times for Wolves, and they were in league 1 at the time. Biggest team in the league as well.😉

20 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Is the French boy they've signed any good? Don't believe for a second that they've paid £7m for him. 

The Scottish media are overhyping him, he played in Germany apparently. What they failed to mention is he didn’t get passed the reserve team. 

B2D0F228-E767-44C6-A93E-291D691B15D2.jpeg

56 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Wee turncoat rhat refuses to accept he was bought solely to get one up on us.

Cunt ruined his entire career and his development :lol: hilarious 

Wonder of there is any truth that he went there on 25k a week, double what we were prepared to pay him. 

Taig bravado that blew up in their face, Yet we still hear the myth that they are a well run club 🤔

34 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The Scottish media are overhyping him, he played in Germany apparently. What they failed to mention is he didn’t get passed the reserve team. 

B2D0F228-E767-44C6-A93E-291D691B15D2.jpeg

That clown and lieswell cock sucker Kheevins last night was hailing him as a marquee signing, purely on his price tag 

Letting popcorn loose with the cheque book could end up being as bad as Brenda was 

59 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That clown and lieswell cock sucker Kheevins last night was hailing him as a marquee signing, purely on his price tag 

Letting popcorn loose with the cheque book could end up being as bad as Brenda was 

Exactly, some of that rancid mob seem to think that big transfer fees guarantee quality and success. They are completely neglecting the fact that they have made some horrendous big money signings in the past (Edouard is one of them for me) and that their manager is mentally unstable with limited managerial ability.

11 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Exactly, some of that rancid mob seem to think that big transfer fees guarantee quality and success. They are completely neglecting the fact that they have made some horrendous big money signings in the past (Edouard is one of them for me) and that their manager is mentally unstable with limited managerial ability.

The big fee is 100pc bravado from them. OH look at us we just spent 7m on a player and youz have only signed frees and development fee players. 

The Myth that they are cash rich well run club is dead in the water. I know our board get pelters especially on here. But I have a feeling that the way they have operated in the last 12 months by putting faith in MA and SG our investing in young players will put us In a very strong position within the next few years 

I remember when King took over he said youth was the way forward and its appearing that he stuck by those words not only are we getting some of the best available to us at around the 20yr old mark our academy is looking very strong indeed. 

Archived