C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

An extra 30 minutes before playing AIK won't help and losing Ayer as well. What a shame.

The extra 30 minutes won't matter as there's plenty of recovery time before Thursday. Losing Ajer however is a blow. It's not that I rate Ajer much but despite being bang average he's probably their best centre-half.

Just now, rbt1548 said:

Why are they not still at the match , why are they walking away? , the greatest fans in the world? , probably because  of their arrogance and their so called divine right!

Everytime something's not going the way they want, it's on with the jacket that looks like a seat!

Not listening but I presume the want to phone in to talk about Rangers.......just the usual. 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm kinda of torn , but that does worry me because I really think we have a better chance of winning the league with tlb there . 

I know what you mean.  But even so if he is ditched (or walks...….does he doe walking?) any replacement might only get a bit of a dead cat bounce and the transfer window is nearly shut so chances of getting half decent replacements diminishes by the day (besides which what players of any quality would want to join a crumbling edifice?) 

Sitting in service user house who just wants to watch taigs get beat. Great way to spend couple of hours and get paid for it :lol:

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If they go out today I’m on it tonight!!! 

Same haha. Work will be utterly delightful tomorrow, especially when we win as well ha ha ha. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They're blaming the fucking referee for this :lol:

Mate sent a pic to the WhatsApp group of a comment on their forums. Was something like the players will have seen the negative banners and got demoralised by it and that’s affected their performance 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, psb07158 said:

Mate sent a pic to the WhatsApp group of a comment on their forums. Was something like the players will have seen the negative banners and got demoralised by it and that’s affected their performance 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

That'd imply they can read...…...

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I know what you mean.  But even so if he is ditched (or walks...….does he doe walking?) any replacement might only get a bit of a dead cat bounce and the transfer window is nearly shut so chances of getting half decent replacements diminishes by the day (besides which what players of any quality would want to join a crumbling edifice?) 

I worry they get a decent manager in that can get more out the players . I can't believe the luck we got when they brought tlb in . I doubt they'll make the same mistake twice . 

Archived