C*ltc

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can't afford to sign Toney

Can't afford to loan Ajeti

Can't afford to pay Fletchers wages

Their summer is going great so far

Seriously ,they can’t afford Fletcher ,here’s me thinking they were cash rich tae 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, tm91 said:

celtic would have jumped at the chance of Hagi, who the fuck are they kidding? :lol: And they actively chased Aribo. Dumb cunts.

They brainwash themselves into thinking they're superior in every way mate.

Can't wait until we lift 55, their world will come crashing down and they'll be crawling about in a jungle of conspiracy theories and excuses.

39 minutes ago, tm91 said:

celtic would have jumped at the chance of Hagi, who the fuck are they kidding? :lol: And they actively chased Aribo. Dumb cunts.

Allegedly when they heard he was coming to Glasgow they tried to hijack the deal.

Reportedly they weren’t even entertained.

The Scottish Media is absolutely full of taigs and taig sympathisers ( Rangers haters)   Any story which is Rangers related is immediately seized upon and a negative slant is given or pushed. There can be no doubt about that. That's not paranoia its common sense....Utter scum at work in the BBC the SNP & any media outlet..

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The dirty,dirty,dirty bastards.

Clearing themselves in 1986, in other words openly covering up the biggest abuse scandal in football history.

Shut them down ffs 🤮

Why would they clear a separate entity of anything?

Weird!

Thats like me doing an investigation on Tesco or something.

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Why would they clear a separate entity of anything?

Weird!

Thats like me doing an investigation on Tesco or something.

Imagine financially backing anything and employing people from them directly and then investigating them and still trying to claim they are completely separate. 

No wonder the lawyers are saying they don’t have a leg to stand on.

4 hours ago, tm91 said:

'Lyle Taylor turns down Rangers to sign for celtic' incoming.

I imagine it's Griffiths out the door but I'd laugh for days if it was  Eduoard. 

With the loses celtic have made with this pandemic and no Champions League income and a HUGE wage list it would not surprise me if it was Eduoard.

And i would be over the moon if he left. He is a great player and without his goals and assists they would be bang fucking average.

Makes sense now why Peter McGuire, Chris Sutton and they three fenian bastards from Open Goal have been bumming up Edouard.

Clearly they have got his replacement lined up in Taylor and are trying force a sale! 👍🏻

Just now, B1872 said:

Makes sense now why Peter McGuire, Chris Sutton and they three fenian bastards from Open Goal have been bumming up Edouard.

Clearly they have got his replacements lined up in Taylor and Fletcher and are trying force a sale! 👍🏻

Love the interviews Ferry does with our players but when they are together they do not half talk some amount of shite. Its cringe worthy. That wee paul slane is a fucking riddy who looks like he fell in a bush of jaggy nettles.

Archived