C*ltc

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

FC Copenhagen have shared a bizarre video ahead of their Europa League clash tomorrow evening - taking a pop at BREXIT, saying "At least celtic are still in Europe".

The Danish club issued a welcome to the Hoops before their last-32 meeting at Parken Stadium.  In a short social media clip, a father and son are playing football in a local park when they watch a video of SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon discussing Scotland being taken out of the EU "against their will".

No matter what your politics, this was pretty cringeworthy.

I sense the hand of Sturgeon's mob behind this. 

In fact, I recall hearing that they recently got busted trying to pull a similar stunt while pretending that it was nothing to do with them.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2020 at 22:36, dee9 said:

Regardless if Copenhagen sold there top man or not they cunts were always getting through the tie.

It was a dream draw for the bastards.

Fuck them.

Hopefully Solbakken sticks to his rigid defensive 442. Could frustrate them to fuck. 

7 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

FC Copenhagen have shared a bizarre video ahead of their Europa League clash tomorrow evening - taking a pop at BREXIT, saying "At least celtic are still in Europe".

The Danish club issued a welcome to the Hoops before their last-32 meeting at Parken Stadium.  In a short social media clip, a father and son are playing football in a local park when they watch a video of SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon discussing Scotland being taken out of the EU "against their will".

No matter what your politics, this was pretty cringeworthy.

While it might be a bit cringy.. outside the UK people cant quite believe why the UK voted for Brexit. Everyone wanted the UK to stay.. that is the reason behind the video. 

6 hours ago, rossDas said:

I sense the hand of Sturgeon's mob behind this. 

In fact, I recall hearing that they recently got busted trying to pull a similar stunt while pretending that it was nothing to do with them.

Nah man.. Scandinavians dont really understand why you guys left or wated to leave. They certainly didnt want rid.

29 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Any links to this story mate? Desperate bastards 

From The Scotsman online....

The European Commission has distanced itself from an illumination paid for by the SNP which saw a pro-EU message projected onto its headquarters in Brussels.

The stunt, which saw the words Scotland and Europe linked by a love heart projected onto the Berlaymont office complex in the heart of the Belgian capital, was not sanctioned by local authorities.

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

From The Scotsman online....

The European Commission has distanced itself from an illumination paid for by the SNP which saw a pro-EU message projected onto its headquarters in Brussels.

The stunt, which saw the words Scotland and Europe linked by a love heart projected onto the Berlaymont office complex in the heart of the Belgian capital, was not sanctioned by local authorities.

Or the majority of people in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Where was his composure when he was clean through on goalie earlier.

Exactly. Or against Aberdeen at the weekend from 2 yards. He's over-rated massively but obviously it helps when the media are ramming it down your throat how good he is.

The goal he scored there was a lovely finish but Alfie has scored with a fair few tidy finishes as well. Remember the back heel against Hearts last season?

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Exactly. Or against Aberdeen from 2 yards. He's over-rated massively but obviously it helps when the media are ramming it down your throat how good he is.

The goal he scored there was a lovely finish but Alfie has scored with a fair few tidy finishes as well. Remember the back heel against Hearts last season?

Alfie's instincts, when he doesn't have much time to think, are usually better. Anyone arguing that Edouarde isn't the more composed player has specs with a coat of blue paint never mind a tint.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This game's a bye for them. It'll make them look better than they are.

I'm watching this game wondering how the fuck Copenhagen got through the group stages. They won 2 games against the mighty FC Lugano scoring 5 goals in 6 games that's how. Scoring doesn't seem to be their strong point and they've sold their top goal scorer so yes you're correct, the game is as good as a bye.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm watching this game wondering how the fuck Copenhagen got through the group stages. They won 2 games against the mighty FC Lugano scoring 5 goals in 6 games that's how. Scoring doesn't seem to be their strong point and they've sold their top goal scorer so yes you're correct, the game is as good as a bye.

Yeah. What, about 10 points behind a team we pumped. About tgeceasiest tie they could get. Then they lose their best striker. And they go on a 2 month winter break.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Alfie's instincts, when he doesn't have much time to think, are usually better. Anyone arguing that Edouarde isn't the more composed player has specs with a coat of blue paint never mind a tint.

I don't see anyone making that argument mate however I'll maintain one player's composure is over-rated and the other's is under-rated.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't see anyone making that argument mate however I'll maintain one player's composure is over-rated and the other's is under-rated.

The people taking issue with the wish that Morelos had Edouarde's composure kinda are. 

Even then, anyone doubting that Edouarde isn't generally an impressively composed striker is struggling with the blue painted specs.

Archived