C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/02/2020 at 13:53, Inigo said:

They massively get the rub from refs but they're still a better outfit than us. Don't know how you combat that with an income that's 30 or 40 million less than theirs.

How are they bringing in that much more ? Not through Europe or our league or tv deals. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

How are they bringing in that much more ? Not through Europe or our league or tv deals. 

It's amazing what money laundering via trophy suppliers, film production and pr companies can do. 

Almost as if they are being paid by companies to make business deals with said companies. 

12 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

It's amazing what money laundering via trophy suppliers, film production and pr companies can do. 

Almost as if they are being paid by companies to make business deals with said companies. 

Of course mate but surely not this season and their wage bill exceeds £66m fuck me tgsts not sustainable and must be in breach of the same regulations that city are being done for. £2.5m fir winning the spl titke don’t pay that ha ha 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course mate but surely not this season and their wage bill exceeds £66m fuck me tgsts not sustainable and must be in breach of the same regulations that city are being done for. £2.5m fir winning the spl titke don’t pay that ha ha 

"hey we'll pay you 4m up front for a deal lasting 5 years that we expect to make 1.5m per year from" 

"sounds good, agreed" 

1 year later, the sponsoring company goes tits up with no traceable assets. 

21 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

"hey we'll pay you 4m up front for a deal lasting 5 years that we expect to make 1.5m per year from" 

"sounds good, agreed" 

1 year later, the sponsoring company goes tits up with no traceable assets. 

Mate no bullshit, I was living in Australia fir 18 months from 2004 till late 2005, moved back to London, my old boss took me back, doing maintenance and renovations around the city, first job back was in the building that satanta ran from, two days after I got there they had literally disappeared. Not one trace of them was left the next morning, fucking crazy 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate no bullshit, I was living in Australia fir 18 months from 2004 till late 2005, moved back to London, my old boss took me back, doing maintenance and renovations around the city, first job back was in the building that satanta ran from, two days after I got there they had literally disappeared. Not one trace of them was left the next morning, fucking crazy 

Sounds like the tinks in caravans,it's in their blood "ah tells ye".

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Sounds like the tinks in caravans,it's in their blood "ah tells ye".

Mate it was proper delusions of grandeur on their part, can’t remember the name of the building off hand but it was one of the most prominent addresses in the city, all based on raising profile with a high end post code, and it obviously put them under. Cunts. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate it was proper delusions of grandeur on their part, can’t remember the name of the building off hand but it was one of the most prominent addresses in the city, all based on raising profile with a high end post code, and it obviously put them under. Cunts. 

Gypsy bastards.

Archived