them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

We sing about being up to our knees in fenian blood, that would obviously see us fined in the same way.

Sectarian singing is already being dealt with. What is not being dealt with is singing in support of a terrorist organisation proscribed by law. Well not as much anyway. I did see one of them convicted for the ooohhh ahhhh pish.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Sectarian singing is already being dealt with. What is not being dealt with is singing in support of a terrorist organisation proscribed by law. Well not as much anyway. I did see one of them convicted for the ooohhh ahhhh pish.

So who are you suggests fines them and under what rule?

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Then maybe specific rules about singing about a terrorist organisation need introduced. I would gladly do that as it affects only them.

Three cheers for the army and the navy and the UVF would see us fined as the UVF are proscribed.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Then maybe specific rules about singing about a terrorist organisation need introduced. I would gladly do that as it affects only them.

It doesn't. 

We sing about the YCV and people have been done for that 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Three cheers for the army and the navy and the UVF would see us fined as the UVF are proscribed.

There is an argument as to which UVF is being sung about. If I recall correctly Rangers fans sing about the 1916 Ulster Volunteers and not the proscribed organisation.

There is no such ambuguity surrounding the IRA

14 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Her sacking made the Sun. Vile Bigot got what she deserved. Drinking does not excuse it either.

She is just lucky plod are not wanting a word. Had it been a Rangers fan, that would be a stick on.

Celtic should also be fined for the fans Iraoke but that will not happen since they play the ira loving band over the fucking tannoy.

If I could, that would be the first thing to be dealt with, harshly. 

Who are they playing over the tannoy? The Malleys?

Nothing they play over the tannoy is sectarian 

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

There is an argument as to which UVF is being sung about. If I recall correctly Rangers fans sing about the 1916 Ulster Volunteers and not the proscribed organisation.

1912 UVF.

57 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

In we're coming down the road, daddy's uniform and here lies a soldier yes, in the one I quoted it is open to interpritation.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

In we're coming down the road, daddy's uniform and here lies a soldier yes, in the one I quoted it is open to interpritation.

You can argue that the first 3 lead to the inference in the 4th that it is not the proscribed organisation. Would be an interesting debate to have.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

You can argue that the first 3 lead to the inference in the 4th that it is not the proscribed organisation. Would be an interesting debate to have.

Also on your point about the YCV, Rangers as a club have been punished for fans singing that before.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Doubt it. They never use the Wolfe Tones version of any songs over the tannoys 

Not the Wolftones version. It's a Wolftones song, though.

Not that that's the point I'm making anyway.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not the Wolftones version. It's a Wolftones song, though.

Not that that's the point I'm making anyway.

If their Republican shite is deemed acceptable to play over the Stade Nonce PA there’s truly no reason why we can’t play The Sash over ours.