Domestic European Football

Alonso would be the one but think he'll go to Liverpool. After him I'd probably go Zidane. 

Would guess people like De Zerbi or Postecoglu get mentioned but they'd probably be too expensive and they'll go for cheaper Bundesliga equivalents like Hoeness if going that route.

It'll be Flick, Zidane or Conte, out of those I would go Zidane. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

At this stage in Alonso's career Bayern is probably a more sensible move but still expect him to go to Liverpool 

In what way?

He would be Bayern's 9th manager in 8 years whereas Liverpool have had one in that time.

He's a young manager, he should go somewhere that will be prepared to give him time and that's not Bayern.

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

In what way?

He would be Bayern's 9th manager in 8 years whereas Liverpool have had one in that time.

He's a young manager, he should go somewhere that will be prepared to give him time and that's not Bayern.

For someone who is so inexperienced and still learning on the job I'd say there's more chance of being successful at Bayern than Liverpool 

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

For someone who is so inexperienced and still learning on the job I'd say there's more chance of being successful at Bayern than Liverpool 

Success at Bayern is winning the Champions League though. Winning the league isn't considered success, it's the bare minimum. 

Every manager they've had in the last decade has won the league and they've sacked pretty much all of them within 18 months of being appointed. 

Look at Nagelsmann. In a very similar way to Alonso, he was one of the most highly rated young managers in the world, won the league in his first season with Bayern and won a record 12 out of 12 group stage CL games over his time and he was fired when top of the league. His reputation took a huge dive after that.

If I was Alonso I wouldn't touch Bayern.