Through all the years....

And all the debates, arguments, fights, highs, lows, depressing moments, the nears and so fars, 

We've all taken part on here, we've all had our opinions, some right some wrong, that's nature, but what wasnt in doubt was everyones love for the club and desire for today, 

Well its finally here, all the arguments, debates etc are out the window, we are all as one tonight in celebration of our deserved title win 

I'll happily stand with each and everyone of you tonight, theres no lines drawn, theres no differing opinions tonight, just tears and joyous celebrations 

And for the ones who sadly left us before tonight, the next glass i raise is for all of you

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!! 

I hope every single one of you beautiful bastards have had the best fucking day wherever you are 

I know for me, 27 years of supporting this club I haven’t seen a single day better than this 

And we’re just getting started 

This is the end of one journey and the start of another. Keep this squad together and add a couple of quality signings in the summer and we go again. 

But before then we need to sober up and then focus on winning BOTH cups we are still in, winning all four OFs and remaining unbeaten in the league. 

59 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And all the debates, arguments, fights, highs, lows, depressing moments, the nears and so fars, 

We've all taken part on here, we've all had our opinions, some right some wrong, that's nature, but what wasnt in doubt was everyones love for the club and desire for today, 

Well its finally here, all the arguments, debates etc are out the window, we are all as one tonight in celebration of our deserved title win 

I'll happily stand with each and everyone of you tonight, theres no lines drawn, theres no differing opinions tonight, just tears and joyous celebrations 

And for the ones who sadly left us before tonight, the next glass i raise is for all of you

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!! 

We are the people

We are the CHAMPIONS 

We’ve argued like fuck on here with people we’ve never met, debated who should play, who’s shite, who should be sacked, etc. Deep down, we’ve all wanted to reach this moment, we’re back on top and no one can take it off us. No one. 

Enjoy this bears, it’s been a long time coming and a helluva ride but I fucking love it.

I’m  also fucking wrecked and had to correct virtually every word I typed. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!! 

I've even taken my snooker cue out of the boot of my car and put a union flag over the back window instead.

What a time to be alive.

Thank you Rangers for making this Covid shite a little less painful.  

I'm fucking steaming man!!

Today winning Title 55 must be up there with the greatest ever , only three or four years ago , we were facing The Beasts , and getting thrashed 5-0 , with our Keeper getting Man of the Match .

If i die tomorrow , i will wae a smile on ma face .

14 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!! 

Just seen your great post from last night, fantastic what we have all come through and now 55 is here. 👏👏👏

Currently watching that beautiful game back, it feels weird to see these images, before the descent into Hell. We never gave up and now it's time to celebrate and establish for the next decade, let's keep the city blue, white and red. 🔵 🔴

No surrender, WATP. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, IRed said:

Currently watching that beautiful game back, it feels weird to see these images, before the descent into Hell. We never gave up and now it's time to celebrate and establish for the next decade, let's keep the city blue, white and red. 🔵 🔴

No surrender, WATP. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Nothing changes.... :boughy:

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 11.26.32.png

Archived