So Glasgow City Council

KingKirk

Let’s get one thing straight .The lazy lazy bastards at the Councils still have the highest amount of furloughed staff  milking the UK governments paid schemes ,while not working .That is why ,the whole City is a tip and much worse than it usually is .Loads of jobs being ignored as the Councils cunts freeload on the Government they hate ,while they get paid for doing fuck all .Fucking hate these bastards at GCC 

Corrupt shower of mother fuckers and bheast lovers at the top with all the decision makers ..Just my opinion of course 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Let’s get one thing straight .The lazy lazy bastards at the Councils still have the highest amount of furloughed staff  milking the UK governments paid schemes ,while not working .That is why ,the whole City is a tip and much worse than it usually is .Loads of jobs being ignored as the Councils cunts freeload on the Government they hate ,while they get paid for doing fuck all .Fucking hate these bastards at GCC 

Corrupt shower of mother fuckers and bheast lovers at the top with all the decision makers ..Just my opinion of course 

The bin men who aren't on furlough are finishing about 3 hours early for so called health and safety reasons. 

The city is a state. Half assed bin collections and very few bulk uplifts. The cunts are demanding a pay rise too. Mental. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The bin men who aren't on furlough are finishing about 3 hours early for so called health and safety reasons. 

The city is a state. Half assed bin collections and very few bulk uplifts. The cunts are demanding a pay rise too. Mental. 

Yeah mate , that was what i was alluding too . Thank fuck I'm not para all the time eh :p:

3 hours ago, dbyst said:

if you get about 10 people jumping on a wooden bench at the same time you know whats going to happen mate 

So there were 10 people jumping on each bench,did you carry out a survey or what?

2 hours ago, Willis said:

No idea mate I've just seen a good few posts saying bears cleaned it, if thats not the case and the council did it then fair play to them, maybe they should do it in some of the other parts of glasgow that get neglected

First person to post about the clean about was rob Marshall and with all the other carry on he’s been involved with it’d be a massive own goal if he was talking shite 

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So there were 10 people jumping on each bench,did you carry out a survey or what?

i said about 10 as a rough estimate of how many i think could fit on one, don't be a dick ffs

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

So like the snp and the sun you just made it up then.

are you stupid? 

big difference in making something up and giving a rough estimate on something that has actually happened 

3 minutes ago, dbyst said:

are you stupid? 

big difference in making something up and giving a rough estimate on something that has actually happened 

Er. A rough estimate is making something up moron.

23 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its just mental that there is more uproar over some wooden benches than the vandalism and attempted destruction of historical monuments some of which are over 100 years old

When it boils down to it, it’s nothing to do with benches and it’s just a reason to try throw a punch at us but we’re not the same kid from 9 years ago and know our boots are on their necks squeezing the life out them and that weak punch is going nowhere fast.

1 minute ago, dbyst said:

that's twice you've called me a moron, the fuckin irony :headwall:

So to clarify things you are saying a rough estimate is not a made up figure? Father Murphy or whatever your teachers name was can’t be very good at his job.:thepope:

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So to clarify things you are saying a rough estimate is not a made up figure? Father Murphy or whatever your teachers name was can’t be very good at his job.:thepope:

I've already explained it's a estimate of how many people i think could fit on the bench ffs!

why you being such a prick about this?

54 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its just mental that there is more uproar over some wooden benches than the vandalism and attempted destruction of historical monuments some of which are over 100 years old

Let’s be honest mate, if a bed full of daffodils in a park had their petals accidentally  knocked off by our fans there would be widespread uproar and condemnation from the same hypocritical fools...

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They get chauffered around in minibuses following the lorry, so that slows it all down. Green bins getting collected every three weeks now, rats are going to love this.

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Let’s be honest mate, if a bed full of daffodils in a park had their petals accidentally  knocked off by our fans there would be widespread uproar and condemnation from the same hypocritical fools...

To be honest they should pull out every plant in the city centre and replace them with orange lily's now

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

I've already explained it's a estimate of how many people i think could fit on the bench ffs!

why you being such a prick about this?

An estimate not a estimate. So you are sitting in the house working out how many Rangers fans can fit on a park bench,get a life.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

An estimate not a estimate. So you are sitting in the house working out how many Rangers fans can fit on a park bench,get a life.

Good to see this place getting back to normal.....after the euphoria of the weekend we are now arguing about how many people a park bench can hold....quality:lol:

Just now, hammer93 said:

Good to see this place getting back to normal.....after the euphoria of the weekend we are now arguing about how many people a park bench can hold....quality:lol:

I'm not arguing with him, he's just being a dick, have no idea why

Archived