6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What times next weekends race start were at Tynecastle next Sunday at 12 sky F1 says its 1 pm😩

Yeh think it’s 1 mate. Will have one on the laptop one on the TV. For once living too far away to attend games regularly works in my favour!

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I will go with previous F1 drivers and experts view rather than some Hamilton fanboy on RangerMedia and @KingKirk

👍

Every race a driver lets another through for one reason or another, and always they lift off and move off the racing line. Never have I seen a driver let someone through by staying on the line and braking that hard to drop 5 gears. It’s not like it was an isolated incident either, Max was intentionally dangerous all afternoon because he knew Lewis was going to beat him on the track so taking him out was his only hope, and not for the first time this season either.

Before this season I really liked Max. He’s undoubtedly got talent but he’s now proving himself to be an immature, petulant child. Roll on next week so Hamilton can show him that you need more than talent to be a world champion.

6 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Every race a driver lets another through for one reason or another, and always they lift off and move off the racing line. Never have I seen a driver let someone through by staying on the line and braking that hard to drop 5 gears. It’s not like it was an isolated incident either, Max was intentionally dangerous all afternoon because he knew Lewis was going to beat him on the track so taking him out was his only hope, and not for the first time this season either.

Before this season I really liked Max. He’s undoubtedly got talent but he’s now proving himself to be an immature, petulant child. Roll on next week so Hamilton can show him that you need more than talent to be a world champion.

Tbf maybe Max can't handle the pressure however he still acts like a childish cunt in and out of the car.

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I think there's petulance from both of them tbh and has been most of the season but today was on a different level.

Both of them have been cute about the previous incldents today was for me total petulance especially from Verstappen .

To be honest the collision was probably just a bunch of tired drivers being a bit sloppy. 

Max was being pissy about giving Lewis the place so he didn’t move over, Lewis took a fraction of a second too long to realise what was going on, Max bolted post-contact because he was annoyed at giving the place.

I said he brake checked him earlier, but I don’t think that was what he set out to do, he just ended up doing it because he slowed down after a bend then sped up again :lol: 

No idea how the stewards can be arsed looking at anything else tonight.

What a fucking crazy race! 

Literally so much was going with just Lewis and Max it was hard to remember for what incident there was an investigation, or a penalty, for.

I actually think the one Max had to give the position back for was slightly unfair. I don't think he tried a carbon copy of Brazil, I think he locked up and you could see the rear end go.

The big one is so complicated on both sides that it's hard to get into everything. I think Max was going tactical in regards to the DRS and made a total cunt of it. I know they gave him the 10 second penalty but for me if they reckon its a break test he should be punished. Ridiculous stunt to pull at those speeds. Like I said though I dont think it was that.

Sunday is going to be tense as fuck. I think it's very balanced but I think it's advantage Lewis when you look at the track and momentum. I would not be surprised if Max went all Schumacher tbh and I really hope it doesnt come to that because it's been a superb season.

Funny how all the fucking greeting from Hamilton and Mercedes has come the first season since Hamilton has had a real challenge. F1 is a pain in the fucking arse at times. Drivers remind me of Sutton playing football,  cheat like fuck then complain when things don't go your way.