Ryan Jack Out

BlueKnight87

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to have had Jack fit for Sunday but its terrific news for us if not him that he now can concentrate on getting fit pre season.

Good news on Tav as well hope to god he plays on Sunday we need his leadership his drive and his attacking threat, Patterson can play his position but he's no replacement for Tav.

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

Great news we appear to have found a solution, but the midfield will still need at least 2 new additions next season.

And it can’t just be a zungu to fill up the numbers or a Wright to treat as a project.  If we want to keep moving forward and become a CL club we need quality in a few positions next season. 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I hope the solution is we get rid ASAP. We need players that can be relied upon to play 30+ games a season. 

He’s played 30+ games the last two seasons.

Really hope he can be the player we need next season with Stevie saying "The good news is we have found a solution to his problem, all being well he should be good to return in pre-season".

Always been one of my favourite players.  :coolio:

5 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Would love to have had Jack fit for Sunday but its terrific news for us if not him that he now can concentrate on getting fit pre season.

Good news on Tav as well hope to god he plays on Sunday we need his leadership his drive and his attacking threat, Patterson can play his position but he's no replacement for Tav.

Not sure I'd start Tav on sunday - can see Patterson starting and Tav being brought into the game in the second half at some point - as athletic and fit as he is, would be a huge risk playing a player who hasn't played in weeks in an OF game. If we can afford it, I'd not risk him IMO

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Not sure I'd start Tav on sunday - can see Patterson starting and Tav being brought into the game in the second half at some point - as athletic and fit as he is, would be a huge risk playing a player who hasn't played in weeks in an OF game. If we can afford it, I'd not risk him IMO

I'm pinning my hopes on how naturally fit he his. apparently he's been knocking his pan out doing one to one training with the physios and is desperate to play.

He's been a massive miss .for us. I'd be a lot more confidant about Sunday if he plays.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes he has that's gone tho this season has been horrendous. 

So because he’s had a injury hit season where he’s still took part in nearly half the games so far, he’s done and you want rid of him.  Just aswell Walter smith was our manager and no you when we signed Gazza. 

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

So you're wanting rid of one of our best players due to one season of injuries?

One season is re writing history a little mate. His injury record is horrendous and even if we've found a solution. What's the chances of him putting a run together of 10-15 games in our midfield. Going on the passed and say highly unlikely 

16 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

I'm pinning my hopes on how naturally fit he his. apparently he's been knocking his pan out doing one to one training with the physios and is desperate to play.

He's been a massive miss .for us. I'd be a lot more confidant about Sunday if he plays.

Aye but sadly theres a big difference between being fit and being match fit. He would be a miss but tbf Patterson has stepped up well. Any word on Balogun or is he still out?

Just now, KingKirk said:

One season is re writing history a little mate. His injury record is horrendous and even if we've found a solution. What's the chances of him putting a run together of 10-15 games in our midfield. Going on the passed and say highly unlikely 

TBF mate he has had this problem for a while, I agree. however IF they truly have found the solution for it and its not just media talk to appease fans, there is no reason why he couldn't go on a long run and be an ever present in our midfield. All about protecting him while he recovers from whatever treatment he has and thankfully (for us) him missing the euros will give him that R&R time he needs to get back to where he needs to be.

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes he has that's gone tho this season has been horrendous. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You've lost it

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You've lost it

Certainly not and Jack should be replaced this summer. Gutted cause a fit jack is the first name in my midfield but he doesn't seem able to remain fit for a period of time. 

Not at all surprised by this but if the underlying problem has been identified and can be fixed then it can be looked upon as good news. Preseason will tell all but it's an area of the park we must strengthen anyway in the summer.

A fully fit Ryan Jack would be welcome sight for next season.

Archived