Ryan Jack Out

BlueKnight87

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Aye but sadly theres a big difference between being fit and being match fit. He would be a miss but tbf Patterson has stepped up well. Any word on Balogun or is he still out?

Baloguns out for the rest of the season. I think people have went overboard a bit with Patterson, he has potential but he's raw and inexperienced and is no substitute for Tav, as i said we need his leadership his drive and his attacking threat down that side, Patterson doesn't give us any of that.

1 minute ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Baloguns out for the rest of the season. I think people have went overboard a bit with Patterson, he has potential but he's raw and inexperienced and is no substitute for Tav, as i said we need his leadership his drive and his attacking threat down that side, Patterson doesn't give us any of that.

Patterson has been excellent when hes played this season. I'd rather start him and bring Tav in at worst case scenario as Tav hasn't played in ages.

c

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Patterson has been excellent when hes played this season. I'd rather start him and bring Tav in at worst case scenario as Tav hasn't played in ages.

Overstated.  slavia targeted his position successfully the taigs will too, he's better suited than balogun but he's no Tav and provides nothing like the threat going forward, if there's any chance Tav can play its a no brainer

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

@KingKirk you’ve outdone yourself in this thread 😂 they’ve found a solution to his injury problems which will likely mean he plays more, and you want rid 

I really deep down doubt we have that's why tam. The guy just can't trust his body. 

39 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

'WE HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION' 

Sure they said something similar about Roofe’s calf problems. Jack is a good player when fit, but if he has another season like this one then it’s time to cut ties. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sure they said something similar about Roofe’s calf problems. Jack is a good player when fit, but if he has another season like this one then it’s time to cut ties. 

Has Roofe been injured since they said that?

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Our recruitment for the middle of the park next season is going to be crucial. 

Arfield is getting on, Davis too they can’t play 40+ games a season again. Aribo doesn’t fit in the middle and Jack can’t be relied on. 

That leaves Kamara who is more than likely going to attract some serious offers in the summer, especially if he performs well in the Euros. 

And that lad from Bournemouth who doesn't seem to be getting a game for Wycombe.

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

"The good news is we have found a solution to his problem, all being well he should be good to return in pre-season"

In pre-season, not for pre-season.

Might be weeks behind the others when he returns.

Yea I noticed that bit as well, while it sounds good that they appear to have found a solution, over the course of the last couple of seasons I've come to take predictions of recovery from injury times with a pinch of salt, it more often than not drags on and on for longer than first stated, hopefully that's not the case with Jack but I won't be holding my breath.

Archived