Tav

Siam69

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Deserved. We hounded him, many wanted him gone. But he stayed with it, and today gets the reward.

I was one of them, regularly questioned his heart and bottle and fair play to the guy he never once walked away when a lesser man would have chose the easy way out. For me it speaks volumes for his character. True leader given some of the shit he's had thrown his way

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I was one of them, regularly questioned his heart and bottle and fair play to the guy he never once walked away when a lesser man would have chose the easy way out. For me it speaks volumes for his character. True leader given some of the shit he's had thrown his way

Loads questioned why Gerrard made him captain. He wasn't even playing that well when he got that role. But he's proven this year why he got it.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Loads questioned why Gerrard made him captain. He wasn't even playing that well when he got that role. But he's proven this year why he got it.

I was one of those. Didn't make sense at the time however quite a few of Gerrard decisions didn't make sense to me at the time, including Gerrard getting the job but I'm glad I was so wrong. 

The way he battled against so much scrutiny at times with dignity, honour and effort, he never complained, he never stopped loving us despite some of our own turning against him, he's just incredible man, personality, class and skill... perfect Rangers captain....minus the tattoos 

Was an exciting addition to the club in the Warburton promotion season but then struggled at times with the step up to the SPL . perseverance paid off and He’s now reached the summit. everyone’s delighted for him. 

Archived