Sky Sports Football

ElBufalo20

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m nursing my hangover by being in work for 12 hours. 

Its c**ts like you that ruin it for the rest of us, your can do attitude means that ordinary people have to turn up for work too...if we all said no the world would be a better place 

Just now, MK Dumfries said:

Its c**ts like you that ruin it for the rest of us, your can do attitude means that ordinary people have to turn up for work too...if we all said no the world would be a better place 

Sounds a bit rapey tbh

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Heard they cunts cut away from the title presentation for an ad break. Fuck Sky.

It was on Main Event and Football. One had the whole thing, the other cut away to an ad prior to whatever English game was starting on the other channel, think it was Southampton v Fulham. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It was on Main Event and Football. One had the whole thing, the other cut away to an ad prior to whatever English game was starting on the other channel, think it was Southampton v Fulham. 

So they did cut away? What if you only had that channel? 

RTV and Nord VPN all the way next season. Sky can fucking do one.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

No mate it was scheduled for another game, we were still getting shown on the other channel.

My point is still valid then? Cutting away from the greatest team on this planet lifting and celebrating their 55th title to watch some English game that's basically just a friendly now. Sky Sports and their tarrier boss are dying on their arse.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Esquire's posts need to come with a 'this has not been independently verified' label attached to them.

I was partially right though? It was just what a mate told me later on in the day since I had on RTV.

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So they did cut away? What if you only had that channel? 

RTV and Nord VPN all the way next season. Sky can fucking do one.

My point is still valid then? Cutting away from the greatest team on this planet lifting and celebrating their 55th title to watch some English game that's basically just a friendly now. Sky Sports and their tarrier boss are dying on their arse.

I was partially right though? It was just what a mate told me later on in the day since I had on RTV.

:lol:

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

On the topic, glad to fuck IRA walker has been fucked off from our games.

I thought McFadden has been fair dues and refreshed g to hear non bias despite McFadden being a manky.

Maybe but you could hear the pain in his voice when he was discussing our league triumph 

18 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Some of our football this season has been fucking stunning.

Watching some of it back today - we're brilliant to watch. So many great season long performances.

Trying to pick a POTY was like trying to pick your favourite child. Although if Greegsy was your child he'd be the one sending you to your room 🤣

Archived