Wemyss bay. ...

20 minutes ago, Zak_De_La_Ranger said:

Where do Bears go for a beer in Greenock mate. Apart from the Rangers Club on Bank St (which isnae in great shape), struggled to find a decent boozer.

Horseshoe is still Rangers mostly but the rest of the pubs are pretty mixed and there is a beggars pub or 2.

You are better jumping on tge bus down to Gourock, where most of the pubs are Bear friendly.

The pubs are dying down this way big time.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Horseshoe is still Rangers mostly but the rest of the pubs are pretty mixed and there is a beggars pub or 2.

You are better jumping on tge bus down to Gourock, where most of the pubs are Bear friendly.

People stopping going because you want to square go every cunt imo. 😂

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

So Greenock isn't a taig town but at the same time your best recommendation for a bear friendly pub is to get a bus to a less taigy town?

1 hour ago, Willis said:

So Greenock isn't a taig town but at the same time your best recommendation for a bear friendly pub is to get a bus to a less taigy town?

There are practically no pubs left that aren't mixed. Most Bears use social clubs now tbh.

Stayed in The Spinnaker in Gourock 2 weeks ago. Plenty of positive chats for me, my brother and my 2 boys who all took great pride in wearing something Rangers. 

Nothing negative at all. 

Took the opportunity to drive through Port Glasgow to see the area I was brought up in. Where are all the rotten tenaments? The Gibbs Hill is no more! 

Not many scum tops in evidence either. 

6 hours ago, Willis said:

Is the Black Cat and the celtic club still open?

Yes, the Black cat was a Rangers pub many moons ago, believe it or not, until it came into new ownership.

The Willow and the Hole in the Wa' were always mostly Bears iirc, you could probably throw in the Argyll & Sutherland (named after the army battalion).

19 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Stayed in The Spinnaker in Gourock 2 weeks ago. Plenty of positive chats for me, my brother and my 2 boys who all took great pride in wearing something Rangers. 

Nothing negative at all. 

Took the opportunity to drive through Port Glasgow to see the area I was brought up in. Where are all the rotten tenaments? The Gibbs Hill is no more! 

Not many scum tops in evidence either. 

Love The Spinnaker, I am friends of the family that run it.