Full houses confirmed by the club

Billy1984

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

See my post above

My problem was it did not recognise my password. I had to put in Rangers number then click on forget password, reset it to include capitals, numbers and special character. I then logged in again, and ticket now purchased. If your old password does not include the above, you may have to reset.

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Looking forward to the queue at ticket office when the smart cards don't work.

Totally!!

I'm usually one of the 'arrive 5 mins before kick off crowd', but was thinking the same and going to make this an hour before, just to avoid that scenario, and to take it in that we are back inside for a full house - plus just can't wait to hear that CL anthem again!!  

12 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Totally!!

I'm usually one of the 'arrive 5 mins before kick off crowd', but was thinking the same and going to make this an hour before, just to avoid that scenario, and to take it in that we are back inside for a full house - plus just can't wait to hear that CL anthem again!!  

Better hope we get past Malmö and the play off then

9 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, usually is with no check in luggage. 

Stansted to Glasgow £61, return Wed morning £37. Easyjet 

not sure if flight times don't suit but it's a bit cheaper from Luton, and as your in London Luton is pretty easy to get to ( apart from that bastard shuttle bus)

29 minutes ago, mus said:

not sure if flight times don't suit but it's a bit cheaper from Luton, and as your in London Luton is pretty easy to get to ( apart from that bastard shuttle bus)

Stansted is handy for me, can get Stansted express return for £30 from Liverpool Street, which is 5 stops in the overground from where I live. 

Probably cost me about £300 all in, but worth it, place will be rocking, just need a confirmed ticket before booking everything. Hoping to get one before going through MyGers 9am Monday. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

No decided yet. I'll get back to you. I only got as far as the 2nd page before making this post. 

I'd rather loyal fans who attended that game got something rather than those who sat at-home moaning about not going did.

I've got £27 pending out of my account. That's only 1 ticket, not for my boy's ticket, and also £2 lower than what it should be per the email they sent me 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've got £27 pending out of my account. That's only 1 ticket, not for my boy's ticket, and also £2 lower than what it should be per the email they sent me 

Must be a Nigerian scammer giving you a discount.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've just a Dunfermline email asking me to go in and buy my seat but I'm on CCCS?

Same here mate. 

Not sure what the fuck they're playing at. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I vaguely remember this happening once a couple of seasons back due to tight turn around times for a Euro qualifier, but not with more than a weeks notice.

Who knows what they do in that office.

That's a good point - they're saying it needs to be done before Monday so presumably as they're running their batch payments for the Malmo game today, they won't be able to do it themselves by COP Monday.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That's a good point - they're saying it needs to be done before Monday so presumably as they're running their batch payments for the Malmo game today, they won't be able to do it themselves by COP Monday.

I've read the email again and I think they have actually left a line out about CCCS. It says payment taken from today until Monday.

On the Malmo email there is a line between the table with your seat details and the payment date and price information:

"As a Season Ticket holder subscribed to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, please note the following match ticket information regarding our forthcoming Champions League Qualifying match vs Malmo FF:"

I assume they have accidentally left this line out the email when they have put it through their CMS.

Archived