Next 3 Games

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Roofe brings others into the game, morelos has regressed to his pre covid form where he hardly does it, wether thats him or the system we dont know, but the fact is the only 2 games we've looked alright going forward is the two morelos didn't play from the start or at all

Morelos has played 3 games this season :lol:

That’s after missing the whole of pre season and literally playing his first game back 2 days after getting out of a Quarantine hotel.

Whether Roofe or Morelos up front is not the issue. The lack of quality in Midfield and Kent and Aribo contributing next to fuck all is the issue, guys who were there for all of pre season.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If your auntie had balls, she’d be your uncle

She / he would.

Point being folk are ignoring the performance due to goal. Yet seems 2 of our defenders should be dropped despite not losing a goal - one of them even assisted for Morelos. And having faced 11 men whilst a man down for a half.

Pretty inconsistent message, because of who it is not how they played or their actual contributions in their role.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Morelos has played 3 games this season :lol:

That’s after missing the whole of pre season and literally playing his first game back 2 days after getting out of a Quarantine hotel.

Whether Roofe or Morelos up front is not the issue. The lack of quality in Midfield and Kent and Aribo contributing next to fuck all is the issue, guys who were there for all of pre season.

How did we get on in they 3 games? 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So it’s Morelos’s fault we got Beat at Tannadice and by Malmo?

gotcha.

Have i said that, dont think i did, however, as its been said earlier in this thread, morelos plays and the others resort to a certain style of play which right now isnt bringing results, that cannot be argued against

So either gerrard gets it out them (hasnt so far) gerrard drops them (hasnt really so far), gerrard drops morelos and forces his midfield to play a different way (done it once, it worked) or gerrard walks and someone comes in who can sort the players out

Have i said that, dont think i did, however, as its been said earlier in this thread, morelos plays and the others resort to a certain style of play which right now isnt bringing results, that cannot be argued against

So either gerrard gets it out them (hasnt so far) gerrard drops them (hasnt really so far), gerrard drops morelos and forces his midfield to play a different way (done it once, it worked) or gerrard walks and someone comes in who can sort the players out

Aribo played in those 3 games yet has not scored a single goal even during the  or contributed to a goal yet you think he should play against Ross County yet Morelos should be dropped.

Sound.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Aribo played in those 3 games yet has not scored a single goal or contributed to a goal yet you think he should play against Ross County yet Morelos should be dropped.

Sound.

Aribo who was deployed as a sitting mid, then forced into even more defensive duties when we had ten men last night

The same aribo that got an assist last friday when playing with roofe

That aribo? 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk saying that mob were worse than Dunfermline or worse East Fife are just raging they lost their Rangers -4 stake.

Im not, i dont gamble, but I genuinely think they were utter dung last night, offered nothing, even against our ten men they offered absolute fuck all

Aribo who was deployed as a sitting mid, then forced into even more defensive duties when we had ten men last night

The same aribo that got an assist last friday when playing with roofe

That aribo? 

An assist against Dunfermline :lol:

You seem to really rate Dunfermline.

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im not, i dont gamble, but I genuinely think they were utter dung last night, offered nothing, even against our ten men they offered absolute fuck all

They were neat on the ball on the whole though our pressing was dismal. Their shape and possession play with their triangles was good and they repeatedly played keep ball from us. Shite going forward.

They weren't nearly as poor especially in possession as some are suggesting. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They were neat on the ball on the whole though our pressing was dismal. Their shape and possession play with their triangles was good and they repeatedly played keep ball from us. Shite going forward.

Our pressing was abysmal due to gerrad playing 3 sitting mids, play the system we used in the cup and we'd have smashed them last night, 

Dont understand why he shites it at home against absolute rubbish

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard can't continue to play Davis twice a week. He has clearly lost a step. It's not his fault, father time always wins in the end but it will be Gerrard's fault if he plays him in Armenia and then in OF. He has to pick one or the other.

We have Kamara back for midweek so he can fill in as we shouldn’t need both . Then both to play against the scum. Move Aribo back to a forward position with Morelos and Wright. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

But they were where it matters, scoring goals

In the next three games, I would love to see a shot on target from 20+ yards. Surely one is not too much to ask for.

You would think McAllister & Gerrard could teach our team a thing or two about getting your head over the ball and hit it with your laces.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Our pressing was abysmal due to gerrad playing 3 sitting mids, play the system we used in the cup and we'd have smashed them last night, 

Dont understand why he shites it at home against absolute rubbish

Hadn't thought about that re the sitting midfielders, you've not mentioned it 🤣.

Not sure Aribo was a sitting midfielder 1st half, he was just a bit meh. The pressing from the front was abysmal let alone others.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

But they were where it matters, scoring goals

And that's why I'm less worried about them than plenty others on here. Shite going forward.

But no way were they poorer than Dunfermline or even East Fife as was said last night 🤣

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They were shite and time wasting straight from kick-off. I said before the game we should be putting 5 past them. We have nobody to blame but ourselves that we didn’t. Their kit looked like it was straight out the daily record fs

The players certainly need to get a grip. Match fitness is no longer an excuse. SG needs to drop more players who aren't performing well. 

We have a couple of games to get back on form before we play the filth. 

I am not hitting the panic button yet. Up our game starting Sunday and we have every chance of beating the filth.

Their defence is dodgy and a statue is about as effective as any of their goalkeepers. There is the psychological aspects too. The game is at Ibrox and we thrashed them last time we met. They may have beaten a few mediocre teams this season but they haven't beat us in years. 

As poor as we have been at times we are a very good team. We are well capable of winning the next 3 games and going on a good run. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In the next three games, I would love to see a shot on target from 20+ yards. Surely one is not too much to ask for.

You would think McAllister & Gerrard could teach our team a thing or two about getting your head over the ball and hit it with your laces.

A shot on target from outside the box…what a ridiculous idea !!