Next 3 Games

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t want him sacked, no way, he gave us the best title ever, but they will be those who say it was the Covid title, he needs to prove them wrong but he needs to rethink his game plans.

It's the complete illogical ramblings you see on here. As I've said before if our board has listened to certain people online that lot would be on 10 right now and we nowhere.

Also saying things like Gerrard has three games to remain in charge is so ludicrous it's embarrassing reading it. It also begs the question to those people which is who on earth would replace Gerrard in September with a group of players who aren't his players and are molded into playing the way we do? 

Getting rid of a league title winning manager for a non league title winning manager.  🙈

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

They were pish mate 🤦

They were tidy on the ball. Their possession was decent. They kept us away from their keeper other than a chance for Kent and crosses. They were weak going forward.

They were a lower spl equivalent team at best. Don't talk shite about east Fife level though ffs, completely disrespecting a league and the fact they've a decent number of internationalists there. 

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

St Johnstone, Hibs or the sheep would have seen them off convincingly.

Alashkert’s European record reads 23 games played, eight wins, five draws and 10 losses, with their most notable opponents coming in the form of Celtic in 2018/19.

They defeated Scottish side St Johnston in Europa League qualifying in 2015/16

Post me East Fife's euro record mate....

6 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

It's the complete illogical ramblings you see on here. As I've said before if our board has listened to certain people online that lot would be on 10 right now and we nowhere.

Also saying things like Gerrard has three games to remain in charge is so ludicrous it's embarrassing reading it. It also begs the question to those people which is who on earth would replace Gerrard in September with a group of players who aren't his players and are molded into playing the way we do? 

Getting rid of a league title winning manager for a non league title winning manager.  🙈

ED5212B9-1852-48C5-86D0-7D87E0CA432B.jpeg

Just now, superallysbears said:

Fact is we should have already been out of sight by then, we were absolutely rotten with eleven men.

I'll take that as a no.

Rotten with 11. Won with 10 for a full half.

Praise Malmo. Stick knives into Rangers and compare opponents to East Fife 👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll take that as a no.

Rotten with 11. Won with 10 for a full half.

Praise Malmo. Stick knives into Rangers and compare opponents to East Fife 👏👏👏👏

I'm not sticking knives into Rangers ffs, but I'm not going to sugar coat it like you. 

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'm not sticking knives into Rangers ffs, but I'm not going to sugar coat it like you. 

If saying we've only played well versus Livi, Dunfermline and 1st half versus Malmo is sugar coating it then fine.

I'm not saying we played well tonight, especially 1st half.

But the players were shite, 3 or 4 abysmal, yet there was a resilience and folk are acting like we lost. We won ffs. Folk are shiting themselves for the next 3 games, I'm less worried.

Perspective please.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If saying we've only played well versus Livi, Dunfermline and 1st half versus Malmo is sugar coating it then fine.

But the players were shite, 3 or 4 abysmal, yet there was a resilience and folk are acting like we lost. We won ffs. Folk are shiting themselves for the next 3 games, I'm less worried.

Perspective please.

Well I hope you are right but I know what I've watched with my own eyes and things need to improve drastically, it's like watching a different team from last season, I just can't get my head around it.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Perspective please.

You are - we only played well for 25 minutes v Livi.

The rest of that was rehearsing some of the pish we’ve seen since.

Been brutal in almost every game since we played fucking Partick. Sluggish and predictable with daft defensive mistakes straight out of the first two Gerrard seasons. They'll come in high on confidence next week as well, given the mistakes we've made at times will play right into their cunt hands.

Gerrard said he's wanting a reaction from the dressing room now, he's told them the hard truths. 

I think he'll be waiting a fucking while sadly. Some of the cunts are at it big time.

57 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Been brutal in almost every game since we played fucking Partick. Sluggish and predictable with daft defensive mistakes straight out of the first two Gerrard seasons. They'll come in high on confidence next week as well, given the mistakes we've made at times will play right into their cunt hands.

Gerrard said he's wanting a reaction from the dressing room now, he's told them the hard truths. 

I think he'll be waiting a fucking while sadly. Some of the cunts are at it big time.

Even if Gerrard has told them the hard truths he needs to act on it himself, drop the players under performing and bring in players like Bassey who actually want to play for the shirt instead of opting for his usual favourites. 

Too many players all underperforming at the same time. It is hard to pinpoint the reason behind that. 

This team is far too good to continue like this. Win these next three and we won't look back.

Lose one of them and hard questions need to be asked.

I'm not sure why , but I've seen little of the neat triangle inter play and quick one - twos at the edge of the opposition box , that was so tylical last season .  We seem now to just revert to a lazy high ball into the box . 

Just lacking that wee bit of imagination right now and need to get it back pronto.  

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Based on what?

We barely have a player on form and are back to relying on Morelos to score for us.

Back to pre covid, our whole attacking style is based on him, bin that nonsense and go to what we created last season when we played a style that expected morelos to be leaving 

The way roofe played last Friday, completely different from morelos but more effective in that he brought other players into the game, gave us more options

14 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm not sure why , but I've seen little of the neat triangle inter play and quick one - twos at the edge of the opposition box , that was so tylical last season .  We seem now to just revert to a lazy high ball into the box . 

Just lacking that wee bit of imagination right now and need to get it back pronto.  

Hard to play little triangles when you main system has our final 3rd players all double teamed, against dunfermline we pushed one man extra up into the final 3rd and they didnt know what to do with having roofe, 3 number 10's and then two marauding fullbacks, tav doesn't even go by a man that much now, previous seasons he'd bomb by a fullback for a ball in behind, now he sits in front of him