Hey Helander

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Hopefully have him up and running for the return of the winter break

Bassey has been playing really well in his absence and if continues to do so it might not be so easy for Helander to slot straight back in. I’m sure Gio and co will give him game time gradually to get up to match sharpness. Looking forward to having a fully fit and sharp Helander back 👍🏻🔴🔵

4 minutes ago, Bearsinblue said:

Bassey has been playing really well in his absence and if continues to do so it might not be so easy for Helander to slot straight back in. I’m sure Gio and co will give him game time gradually to get up to match sharpness. Looking forward to having a fully fit and sharp Helander back 👍🏻🔴🔵

Bassey will be away for the scum game I would imagine so having Helander fit is imperative 

15 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Funny how it’s never mentioned that we’ve been playing our second choice left back as a centre half and kept clean sheets in 5 out of our last 6 games yet all we hear about is their supposed injury issues even though they spent near enough £25m.

Last year was amazing but this years title win will be even better.

We don't make big deals out of these little things like their small club mentality.