Braga Away

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Emails are out the now. It’s an overnight stay 

Seen that mate, one of our party got knocked back but we have independent tickets so now trying to source independent travel again.

We have absolutely fucked it tbh.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Seen that mate, one of our party got knocked back but we have independent tickets so now trying to source independent travel again.

We have absolutely fucked it tbh.

Mate look at edi or glasgow to Dublin then Dublin to Santiago then bus down 

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Noticed that as well, should be Porto but fuck knows as the link isn’t active after 5

And we’re expected to have it paid by 5pm tomorrow when we don’t even know this for certain.

Think I’m going to give it a miss now, can’t really justify it for the money it would cost all things taken into consideration.

Done Braga the last time and it was probably one of my least favourite euro away trips I’ve done despite the result, so not overly fussed.

9 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

And we’re expected to have it paid by 5pm tomorrow when we don’t even know this for certain.

Think I’m going to give it a miss now, can’t really justify it for the money it would cost all things taken into consideration.

Done Braga the last time and it was probably one of my least favourite euro away trips I’ve done despite the result, so not overly fussed.

I wasn’t planning on it but can’t make the semi as starting a new job so decided last minute to do day trip but left it too late to get a decent deal that doesn’t take days of travel.

Gutted for my nephew as he got knocked back by CTM as not enough points but has a ticket direct if we do independent travel but it’s now looking a bit cost and time prohibitive.

55 minutes ago, ayro said:

I wasn’t planning on it but can’t make the semi as starting a new job so decided last minute to do day trip but left it too late to get a decent deal that doesn’t take days of travel.

Gutted for my nephew as he got knocked back by CTM as not enough points but has a ticket direct if we do independent travel but it’s now looking a bit cost and time prohibitive.

You'll really need to think outside the box mate.

Edi to Bordeaux then Porto was around 60nquid on the Tuesday 

17 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You'll really need to think outside the box mate.

Edi to Bordeaux then Porto was around 60nquid on the Tuesday 

Aye proving very tricky just now planning a route in and out.

We are even looking at car hire 😂😂

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

Aye proving very tricky just now planning a route in and out.

We are even looking at car hire 😂😂

We got it all for 175 but that was last week 

Liverpool into Porto also went down in price