Braga Away

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I also try to find how many mygers points I have, even that isn’t simple as still chat find them when that should be a simple 1 click 

On the desktop website if you click the bit that says "Hi [Name]" up next to the sign out it takes you to a settings page and you can scroll down and see it. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I also try to find how many mygers points I have, even that isn’t simple as still chat find them when that should be a simple 1 click 

Just click on My Account if on desktop browser. It's the 3rd box down on the right had side where Travel Club points used to be.

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Does anyone else ever do the day trips solo? I’ve always wanted to go but I don’t know anyone else who’s willing to go and I just assumed it wouldn’t be as enjoyable without a group.

Did the day trip once - Vienna - it's a long shift  

2 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Anyone going on the bus from Compostela, you just need a locator form and vaccine record for the arrival in Spain. Seems they've stopped the cross border checks into Portugal and vice versa

You don't need fuck all if you're driving there's zero covid checks on the road borders in Europe.

Unless Spain is different from France, Holland, Belgium and Germany.

7 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Anyone going on the bus from Compostela, you just need a locator form and vaccine record for the arrival in Spain. Seems they've stopped the cross border checks into Portugal and vice versa

Yes mate but not the JG loyal as they never even replied. 

Flixbus for us 

2 hours ago, Deanow said:

Anybody able to get me a ticket for this not on the travel club but have booked up

East stand, lower tier, Sections A1 and A2 mot bears not in my gers are heading too for tickets over there or in they go on sale online monday possibly i read.

On 25/03/2022 at 18:01, The Monk said:

Does anyone else ever do the day trips solo? I’ve always wanted to go but I don’t know anyone else who’s willing to go and I just assumed it wouldn’t be as enjoyable without a group.

Done about 5 of them myself mate, thought of it does feel daunting but it’s well worth it.

4 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Hearing rumours it’s either going to be cancelled or changed to an overnight which is what’s causing the delay.

Not sure if there’s any truth in it or not.

A boy was saying sports options over night was being moved to Thursday night because you can’t fly out after midnight and rangers were going to follow suit possibly 

34 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Hearing rumours it’s either going to be cancelled or changed to an overnight which is what’s causing the delay.

Not sure if there’s any truth in it or not.

28 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A boy was saying sports options over night was being moved to Thursday night because you can’t fly out after midnight and Rangers were going to follow suit possibly 

Thanks for the replies hopefully gets sorted soon.

48 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A boy was saying sports options over night was being moved to Thursday night because you can’t fly out after midnight and Rangers were going to follow suit possibly 

Would prefer the overnight I think providing it’s organised and the hotel is included like Feyenoord rather than having to source your own. 

I find the day trips can be a bit too long a day, I’m always fucked on the way back from them.