Braga Away

50 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If needed I’ll be going for the lft as cheaper and results will be quicker.

They just email you the certificate anyway so you don’t need to hang about the test centre waiting.

Can you use a lateral flow?

Any idea how much they are and how you go about getting it sorted?

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Previous trips this year they didn't check proof of vaccination or negative test for Denmark and Serbia (even though it was a requirement). But they did check in Germany at Koln/Bonn.

We only got checked on re-entry to the uk, Denmark didnt bother a bolt :lol: 

9 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can you use a lateral flow?

Any idea how much they are and how you go about getting it sorted?

Yes and these ones are £35 but there might be cheaper out there:

https://scot.randox.com/covid-19-booking/

If you’re not fully vaccinated

If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll need to show proof of a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours before entry) or rapid lateral flow test (taken no more than 24 hours before entry) when you check in for your flight to mainland Portugal. See information on getting a test before you travel

Make sure your test is carried out by a trained healthcare professional. Self-administered tests are not acceptable. If you take a rapid lateral flow test, check it meets the standards set out in the EU common list of Rapid Antigen Tests.

BC4BEA4D-F80E-46EB-85A6-9C13842E35DF.png

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye they originally had 120 quid flights from somewhere straight to portugal but then the website "crashed" and when it came back on all flights had doubled at least in price, fucking crooked bastards lol

That was ryanair, dublin to porto. I had then at 92 return when Rangera came out. 

Confirned payment twice it took me back to start as flight price had changed, something stupid like 300 odd return, now at 500.

Dublins handy for NI bears, and dublin flys to most places in europe.

Im belfast to luton, luton to porto.

Back, porto to palma de majorca, majorca to belfast. 170 all in.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There could be demand for one by the time Rangers get around to sorting out who is on the CTM flights.

There’s certainly demand for it mate a seen a few folk saying on Facebook there finding it difficult for another plane though due to holidays. There also doing west ham trips aswell on same day 

Just now, bluenose244 said:

Really wanted to go but I refuse to jump through hoops with this covid shite at airports, I've been naively holding on in the hope that it goes back to the days where toenail clippers and aerosols are the main concern.

Only been to Copenhagen since all this carry on and a didn’t really find it any different apart from I had to fill a form in before I went.

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Only been to Copenhagen since all this carry on and a didn’t really find it any different apart from I had to fill a form in before I went.

We drive all over Europe at work and no one says a word, no tests, no passports fuck all! Just seems to be airports they can get you...

Might just ask for a load to Portugal.

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Edge of stand v nearer the halfway line maybe?

Or if we’ve got more than the top tier, could be £50 upper and £38 lower?

Would be good of Rangers to at least let us know what our money is paying for. I've just went for £38. It was a free for all last time anyway

22 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Would be good of Rangers to at least let us know what our money is paying for. I've just went for £38. It was a free for all last time anyway

Went for the £50 one, hopefully keeps me away from the ruffians.