Braga Away

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Emails out for day trip and independent, deadline is 9am Thursday.

What are all your routes then?

Official Day trip hopefully. If not Sports Options. If that is sold out by the time Rangers get their act together I’ll probably fly to Lisbon and travel up to Porto and stay until Saturday/Sunday depending on whether I get a St Mirren ticket.

We are going 

Edinburgh, Dublin then to Santiago

Santiago to stanstead then back up to Edinburgh. 190 or so all in.

Was a nightmare trying to get reasonably priced flights.

Applied for the tickets as well but we should all get sorted one way or another 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

We are going 

Hope it's not Santiago in Chile mate, that would be unfortunate to end up there :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Is that the cheapest then I’m guessing?

And is it just the 1 test you need before you go, you don’t need to test in the airports when leaving or arriving or any of that nonsense?

Just the one test mate and you don't need to be tested again at airport, just take your test result with you when you fly

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

We are going 

My old man and brother are going via Liverpool then barca, 102 return, but like you said cheap flights were no happening and reasonably priced ones were gone in an instant

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Thinking of doing the day trip for this, anyone know how much is it for a PCR test?

And what Portugal’s covid restrictions are like in general?

Are you fully vaccinated, and for abroad the booster isnt a requirement iirc, just the two jags? 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

My old man and brother are going via Liverpool then barca, 102 return, but like you said cheap flights were no happening and reasonably priced ones were gone in an instant

That's decent price wise. I was busy the other day after the draw and didn't have much time. After that early 24 hours all the decent flights were snapped up 

Just now, RFC55 said:

That's decent price wise. I was busy the other day after the draw and didn't have much time. After that early 24 hours all the decent flights were snapped up 

Aye they originally had 120 quid flights from somewhere straight to portugal but then the website "crashed" and when it came back on all flights had doubled at least in price, fucking crooked bastards lol