Braga Away

4 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Anyone any ideas what hotel is best to book?

Ideally looking for something that will be as close to the square as possible, assuming that’s where the drop off and pick up will be?

When I looked last weekend there was a couple of hotels by the train station which was only 10/15 min walk away from the main square. Not sure if they are there now. There wasn't a lot. We are staying in Porto again. 

32 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

When I looked last weekend there was a couple of hotels by the train station which was only 10/15 min walk away from the main square. Not sure if they are there now. There wasn't a lot. We are staying in Porto again. 

How you getting to and from Braga on match day? Last piece of the puzzle for me to work out.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

How you getting to and from Braga on match day? Last piece of the puzzle for me to work out.

Got train last time but one of our boys is organising a bus there and back which will be handy as it's a later finish. I can ask about getting you on it if you want? 

19 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Got train last time but one of our boys is organising a bus there and back which will be handy as it's a later finish. I can ask about getting you on it if you want? 

Yeah that would be great mate if you could find out when it's leaving and how much it is? I may need two seats.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah that would be great mate if you could find out when it's leaving and how much it is? I may need two seats.

Think it's about 30 euros. I'll ask the boy today as he's maybe not booked it yet. I'll ask for two. 

9 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

What’s your plans for getting back to porto after the game? Taxi?

Edit. Just seen your other post 😂

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

What’s your plans for getting back to porto after the game? Taxi?

Edit. Just seen your other post 😂

We have another 2 spaces left on bus leaving from Hotel in city centre to braga city centre. Will head to braga ground before heading back to Porto. 25 quid required up front 

On 29/03/2022 at 07:57, STEPPS BOY said:

Is there any buses running from Porto to Braga and back on day of game?

On 29/03/2022 at 10:04, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

There’s 3 of us mate 😩

Running a bigger bus now so lemme know if you want on and I can ask

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Possibly 5 mate.

Do you know when you will know for sure? It will be 25 a pop, likely to be required before hand. Bus times will be confirmed later but aim is to park up in town, then back to bus to go to game and then back straight after

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Do you know when you will know for sure? It will be 25 a pop, likely to be required before hand. Bus times will be confirmed later but aim is to park up in town, then back to bus to go to game and then back straight after

Find out in morning mate.

Lads anyone able to give some.advice here.

I fly into Dublin.

Then Dublin onwards. I've checked in for both flights and don't have any hold luggage.

Will I need to go out through arrivals and back in or just on to "connecting flights" even though it's not an onward journey booked IE Manchester to New York to Vegas.

It is all Ryanair flights 

47 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I fly into Dublin.

Then Dublin onwards. I've checked in for both flights and don't have any hold luggage.

Will I need to go out through arrivals and back in or just on to "connecting flights" even though it's not an onward journey booked IE Manchester to New York to Vegas.

if you have or will have a boarding pass then you don't need to go back through. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I fly into Dublin.

Just make sure you have checked in for the 2nd flight and have your boarding pass printed and you'll be fine

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I fly into Dublin.

Im in the same situation as this, fly out Tuesday and only 2 hours between flights but people saying delays going through  security. Thought it should be quiet on a tuesday evening but😂