***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

27 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

All travellers aged 12 or over entering Germany from anywhere abroad must carry with them a negative test result or proof of vaccination or recovery. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test.

Yes that’s the bit I also mentioned but keep reading the site and you’ll get to the section re the unvaccinated. It all needs to be read in context with all the other information.

Im desperate to get back into Germany and would loved to be proven wrong on this.

Sakala is now maybe fully vaccinated ‘if’ that was the reason from before, have the team team travelled yet ?

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes that’s the bit I also mentioned but keep reading the site and you’ll get to the section re the unvaccinated. It all needs to be read in context with all the other information.

Im desperate to get back into Germany and would loved to be proven wrong on this.

Sakala is now maybe fully vaccinated ‘if’ that was the reason from before, have the team team travelled yet ?

He had covid within the last 180 days 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Are you saying proof of COVID is fine if you're coming from a high risk country, but not if otherwise?

4 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Are you saying proof of COVID is fine if you're coming from a high risk country, but not if otherwise?

No it all needs to be read together.

The way the guidance has been written is unclear to be honest and that’s for all the countries on the list.

I’ve had to jump through 3 different hoops going to turkey, Spain and Portugal over the last two months, it’s a nightmare to interpret.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No it all needs to be read together.

The way the guidance has been written is unclear to be honest and that’s for all the countries on the list.

I’ve had to jump through 3 different hoops going to turkey, Spain and Portugal over the last two months, it’s a nightmare to interpret.

So under what circumstances is what I've quoted valid? A positive test in the last 90 days?

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

No Morleos or Roofe really gives me the fear.

Anyone know if Sakala can travel? 

An Aribo run to the near post at a Tav corner to flick it on for a Sakala tap in in the 6 yard box and a Ryan Kent worldie after he makes the RB right back look as dumbfounded as Hartson after hearing a simple math question :thumbup:

And aye, had COVID in the last so many days, so should be fine 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

An Aribo run to the near post at a Tav corner to flick it on for a Sakala tap in in the 6 yard box and a Ryan Kent worldie after he makes the RB right back look as dumbfounded as Hartson after hearing a simple math question :thumbup:

And aye, had COVID in the last so many days, so should be fine 

Will have to head home and read the textbook after it again. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Germany rules read the same as Spain etC

proof of recovery and you’ll be allowed entry 

No, they are different for the unvaccinated. Spain allow you in if you’ve get a negative pcr or lft done my a healthcare provider 48 hours before travel. Germany you’re just not allowed in unless you fall into a certain category 

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

So under what circumstances is what I've quoted valid? A positive test in the last 90 days?

It’s valid if you came to the UK from a high risk country then a few days later you decided to travel to Germany.

You need to do the tests as stated but you then need to comply with the specifics on if you’re vaccinated or unvaccinated.

If you’re vaccinated and had the negative tests then no problem you get in.

If you’re unvaccinated you only get in if your test is negative and you are a German citizen; the spouse/partner/child under 18 of a German citizen; a resident of Germany; the spouse/partner/child under 18 of a resident of Germany; serve in an important role; or have an urgent need to travel.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No, they are different for the unvaccinated. Spain allow you in if you’ve get a negative pcr or lft done my a healthcare provider 48 hours before travel. Germany you’re just not allowed in unless you fall into a certain category 

Individuals who can prove recovery from the virus and the fully vaccinated are exempt from quarantine requirements. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test (see ‘Quarantine after travel from high-risk areas’ and ‘Proof of vaccination status’).

If you've tested positive in that time frame then you can get into Germany regardless of vaccine status.

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Individuals who can prove recovery from the virus and the fully vaccinated are exempt from quarantine requirements. Proof of recovery requires at least 28 days and no more than 90 days to have elapsed since the date of the positive COVID-19 test (see ‘Quarantine after travel from high-risk areas’ and ‘Proof of vaccination status’).

If you've tested positive in that time frame then you can get into Germany regardless of vaccine status.

You’re reading one section, you need to read it all 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Can see us starting with a front three of Kent Sakala Arfield.

Just hope we dont see Diallo or am i the only one seriously questioning his motivation or lack thereof.

It won't be a front 3.

It'll be 2 at most, or more likely Sakala upfront with Kent tasked with getting up to support him, and 4 in midfield thinking about possession and defensive shape more than attacking.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It won't be a front 3.

It'll be 2 at most, or more likely Sakala upfront with Kent tasked with getting up to support him, and 4 in midfield thinking about possession and defensive shape more than attacking.

As i said earlier id pglay a 3,5,2  but the gaffer is more than partial to a 4,3,3.

Usually when arfield plays that role he leads the press, its what we do well and i think Gio has learned this now.

Canny see your 442 but you never know.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That part you quoted is to do with quarantine after arrival, not entering the country. The entry requirements that @Bad Robot posted are correct. Proof of recovery in the last 180 days is acceptable to enter the EU, but EU countries are allowed to have their own rules and Germany does not allow travellers from the UK to enter the country unless fully vaccinated or meeting the exemption criteria he posted above.