Kris Boyd

evenstevens

Just off the phone to my mate who plays for Morton but is a good friend of Alan Hutton.

Apparently Kris Boyd walked out of the dressing room after the game today and muttered a whole host of obscenities at PLG on his way past him. Allegedly PLG just turned to him and asked him if he would like to be next.

This farce cannot continue.

evens

Just off the phone to my mate who plays for Morton but is a good friend of Alan Hutton.

Apparently Kris Boyd walked out of the dressing room after the game today and muttered a whole host of obscenities at PLG on his way past him. Allegedly PLG just turned to him and asked him if he would like to be next.

evens

Well, I can see that as being correct. This is the 4th different time I have heard this.

evens

well if it is true but i doubt it he can go as well no players especially two average can dictate to the rangers manager

My Aunties friend cleans the tea cups at Fir Park and Kris Boyd told her that PLG was the best thing since slice bread. So it must be true.

it's the first and last time I'll be saying I heard something! I've lost all credibility!

;)

My god, I'm.........................................Danny!!!

Danny I'm just joking!!

evens

Thing is guys... With Boydie acting this way, it shows that there is at least players in that room that are firmly on Barry's side.

PLG does not have the respect of the team -- plain and simple. The question is why not? If he was so freakin good, we wouldn't be in this position? It ain't all Barry's fault here. PLG has had too many run ins with players in his short tenure here. And how many do we not know about?

evens

I sincerely hope this has not happened. Heads need to cool down on both sides of this argy.

We'll lose Bazza then Boyd over this - pride goeth before a fall (goes for PLG too). FFS who's next? The flames have to be put out now - this has gone way beyond the point it should have, and there's plenty of blame on both sides. The real losers at the end of all of this are going to be the supporters whose faith is being shattered by this farce.

Can't believe this stramash. :ph43r:

well we already know PLG n Boydy aren't best pals...didn't Boyd make a no 6 sign after he scored today?

He sure did (tu) . Adam also nodded his head when we sang Oh Barry, Barry.

He must have the same dealer as Fergie?

Bye bye your not as good as you think.

Aye.... take away boyd's goals and Barry's performances in europe and we'd be about 7th in the league and out of the Uefa cup doh

well said!! clappiez

Don't know if I believe this but wouldn't be surprised given Boyd's celebration after scoring. I am worried that Boyd may be disciplined for his celebrations though. PLG stated that BF had undermined him and that's why he wasn't playing today. Surely showing support for a player your manager has axed is undermining the managers decision?

Wev been saying for months anyway that Boyd might be sold in Janaury under PLG.

If Le Guen sell's Boyd then that shows that he is even more of an arrogant, stuborn tosser.

Wev been saying for months anyway that Boyd might be sold in Janaury under PLG.

If Le Guen sell's Boyd then that shows that he is even more of an arrogant, stuborn tosser.

Of course he's arrogant, He's French he was born that way and will never change. DM has to change him