Faro/Albufeira to Seville Wednesday

wuddy77

18 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Looking for travel from Faro to Seville on the Wednesday as well. Be plenty in the same boat surely, not expecting it to be that much of a problem.

Ended up going for a private transfer for 9 of us. A few of the group were starting to get nervy about busses not being available in the numbers needed, and car hire / transfers prices were increasing so bit the bullet. Not cheap but suits us perfectly.

On 07/05/2022 at 08:12, Real Ranger said:

I’m staying there and one of our party has found an agent called Mcewen chauffeur drive Glasgow, the bus leaves at noon and will return to Faro for 3am at the latest due to early flights. £65 per head.

Do you know if this is fully booked mate? We’ve been let down by a few buses now so struggling. Looking at getting private transfers from Albufeira to Seville but cunts are asking for money upfront. Don’t trust them as they could easily just bump us without showing.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Do you know if this is fully booked mate? We’ve been let down by a few buses now so struggling. Looking at getting private transfers from Albufeira to Seville but cunts are asking for money upfront. Don’t trust them as they could easily just bump us without showing.

He closed his page down last Friday I was told. He's legit, but just overwhelmed with enquiries.

Not sure if he's up and running / offering seats now.

On 07/05/2022 at 21:02, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Definitely buses running from Albufeira, organised by the glassy, my brothers stuck me and him on the list think they are taking people who have been on their buses previously first, not seen anything here but keep an eye out on other SM sites.

Do you have a contact for it mate? Need space for 2. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ended up going for a private transfer for 9 of us. A few of the group were starting to get nervy about busses not being available in the numbers needed, and car hire / transfers prices were increasing so bit the bullet. Not cheap but suits us perfectly.

Did you pay upfront? We are going to have to do that but struggling to find anywhere that is just a deposit and pay the rest on the day/when we get home.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Can’t get anything anywhere, wouldnt mind so much if a didn’t have tickets for the game :lol:

I know we are the same mate. Eight of us got tickets and can’t get to Seville from Algarve. What an absolute shite place for a final.

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I know we are the same mate. Eight of us got tickets and can’t get to Seville from Algarve. What an absolute shite place for a final.

It’s wild mate, Faro is 2 hour away ffs, transport links are horrible and it seems like the whole place has about 5 buses that’ve all been booked by Germans  :lol:

29 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Do you have a contact for it mate? Need space for 2. Thanks. 

I don’t, My brother booked it through someone he knew, definitely Glassy bus though. 

We are paid up £85 each. 

Going rate for a seat sounds between £60-£85 for varying sizes buses.

48 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We’ve been let down as well.

We’re a group of 10 and 3 of us are flying home early Thursday, the person who’s being taking care of the transport has booked us onto a bus, apparently there was only 3 seats left but until I’m on the bus I’m not exactly confident things won’t change.

The other 7 have managed to book a one bedroom apartment in Seville for 100 euros for a night after the game. All things considering that’s a bargain.

12 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I don’t, My brother booked it through someone he knew, definitely Glassy bus though. 

We are paid up £85 each. 

Going rate for a seat sounds between £60-£85 for varying sizes buses.

Thank you mate. Will give them a bell tomorrow 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

We’ve been let down as well.

We’re a group of 10 and 3 of us are flying home early Thursday, the person who’s being taking care of the transport has booked us onto a bus, apparently there was only 3 seats left but until I’m on the bus I’m not exactly confident things won’t change.

The other 7 have managed to book a one bedroom apartment in Seville for 100 euros for a night after the game. All things considering that’s a bargain.

Worse comes to the worst I think you’ll be able to haggle with a taxi driver off the street to take you through and back for £500, if there’s 4 in the taxi that’s only £125 each which isn’t bad as buses are £85 a seat

Just now, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Worse comes to the worst I think you’ll be able to haggle with a taxi driver off the street to take you through and back for £500, if there’s 4 in the taxi that’s only £125 each which isn’t bad as buses are £85 a seat

Looked into an 8 seater taxi coming in at 30 Euros each, but I’m quite sceptical about that too.  The way things are going the taxi drivers will be able to name their price and if you’re lucky enough to get one it’ll be a lot dearer than 30 Euros per head.

How we get there I don’t know.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Looked into an 8 seater taxi coming in at 30 Euros each, but I’m quite sceptical about that too.  The way things are going the taxi drivers will be able to name their price and if you’re lucky enough to get one it’ll be a lot dearer than 30 Euros per head.

How we get there I don’t know.

Yeh no chance anything under £100 a head now is looking a good deal.

would your average taxi driver who kicks about Albufeira knock back £500/£600? 

It’s probably half a tank of fuel there and back, so would they make that doing wee €6 runs all day, not sure as most people will be away for the day anyway!

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Did you pay upfront? We are going to have to do that but struggling to find anywhere that is just a deposit and pay the rest on the day/when we get home.

Deposit of 25% paid, 75% on the day.

Things have changed since we got ours though it seems.