Ryanair

GOAT

4 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

I get the sentiment but it's one fanny who has access to the account tweeting it

They should have processes in place that ensures a single individual cant post stuff like that on the official twitter page. 

Don't fly with them anyway. From stories I've heard, the Twitter account only reflects how they treat their customers.

Don't really care what they have to say. If it were Jet2 or something I'd be like 'aww man, why did you go and have to act the cunt, we were getting on so well'. Ryanair can say what they want.

Ryanair are shite for a whole variety of reasons unrelated to this. 

I don’t normally care with this stuff as it’s a social media team but it comes across more unprofessional than funny, given the industry. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they shared the same social media team / company as paddy power. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Cunts that get offended and bite at this stuff are cringey man.

"A tarrier is upsetting me on twitter, someone stop him" 

Usually would agree but when a company has just made a tidy profit from our fans then immediately come out and go after us it doesn't sit well. Also any institution that panders to the tarriers is morally bankrupt imo.

17 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Tarriers laughing at us for getting beat in the Europa League final on penalties when they got knocked out of Europe 3 times in the same season by European powerhouses Mitdjyland, Real Betis and Bobo Gump is very amusing to me

Bodo Glimp .Wee man said to me the other night .Imagine getting beat of a team with a name I would use to slag my mates .