Ryanair

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

"No one likes us, we don't care"

All very well and good when it’s not a company that probably makes hundreds of thousands a year of the rangers support travelling to Europe every season. 

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Doesn’t bother me them laughing at us, I laughed at them 2003 and we got put out of Europe by some diddy team from Czech Republic.

What does annoy me is a company taking the cunt myself and thousands of others have paid thousands of pounds over the years to use the company to travel all over Europe ironically following the club their taking the cunt of.  Last penny they’ll get from me.

I get the sentiment but it's one fanny who has access to the account tweeting it

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

All very well and good when it’s not a company that probably makes hundreds of thousands a year of the Rangers support travelling to Europe every season. 

Agreed. Michael O’Leary’s needing jabbed. Wee rat. 

33 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Tarriers laughing at us for getting beat in the Europa League final on penalties when they got knocked out of Europe 3 times in the same season by European powerhouses Mitdjyland, Real Betis and Bobo Gump is very amusing to me

Laughing it up like they have a leg to stand on even though we were watching our team play in a major European Final and they were spending the night watching Emmerdale and Coronation Street back to back.

31 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I get the sentiment but it's one fanny who has access to the account tweeting it

15 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Toilet like Bobby's bedroom?

When one wee fanny has access to the account it lets wee Fannie’s like me miss the toilet yes 

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

😂😂 Who the fuck wants to fly with Ryanair anyway I mean it's last resort like shagging a whale at the end of a night out 

The majority of people who follow Rangers in Europe do

32 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Laughing it up like they have a leg to stand on even though we were watching our team play in a major European Final and they were spending the night watching Emmerdale and Coronation Street back to back.

Stop kidding on, they were watching the game too. 

42 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Literally the only thing they have to celebrate in Europe this season is us getting beat in a cup final of a major tournament. I dont know where they get the brass neck to slag anyone.

On our Veuling flight from Malaga to Barcelona first thing yesterday morning, we had to do a go around near the airport as we got too close to an Easyjet plane ahead of us.  Fellow Bear in the aisle across from us said that he was already traumatised after watching the penalty shootout, so the last thing he needed was a fucking midair collision..  A wee light hearted moment for us all in what was a painful morning after the game.