Sunderland

G.E.C.

5 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Father in law was from Sunderland, great cunt, honest, hard working folk, not getting into some big debate, but keep in touch with the wife's cousin, they can't stand the tarriers, enjoyed knocking fuck out of them.

100% mate.

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

He's claimed to know people in my area who know me too so would be very easy for him to verify. 

Apart from your a journo with previous for the daily rebel and a snp sympthiser who abuses HM the Queen on this very forum.

Same journo who abuses local unionist councilors and local orangemen from Denny themselves.

As said before, who needs enemies when we have the likes of you in "Rangers fan" media or what ever it is you do.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he has pals from London coming up for the Spurs friendly and has loyalist pals in Sunderland too. 

Told me he would send me a name if it gave him peace and when I said go ahead he went quiet again :lol:

Ive him on ignore now, im happy in the knowledge everyone knows he talks nothing but utter shite. Finding out he was born in 1985 added even further to the fact he clearly just makes things up to seem interesting 

🤣

Rent free.

I have pals from all corners of the UK, not just through Rangers. The PUL are everywhere.

Glad you listened ya tablet. Worse than mi5 ya weapon.

High and mighty RM lt col chief. Now how do I Ignore you also.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

🤣

Rent free.

I have pals from all corners of the UK, not just through Rangers. The PUL are everywhere.

Glad you listened ya tablet. Worse than mi5 ya weapon.

High and mighty RM lt col chief. Now how do I Ignore you also.

Who do you know from John o groats and lands end. 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s heavily hinted he’s from somewhere around Redding/Laurieston/Westquarter.

Incorrect 🤣

Think a few use could be doing with getting yourself a mrs or stepping out the door.

Anyway Sunderland hate the tarriers as previously stated.

Enjoy your night 🤣

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Who do you know from John o groats and lands end. 

No.

Stornoway, few on the islands, few in wick, few in forres, few in Aberdeen, few in Inverness, few in Perth. Mixture of Rangers, Loyalists, and ex Army.

Have a good night now, out 😎

You never previously jumped on the bandwagon so would say you have bevvy in your system.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

No.

Stornoway, few on the islands, few in wick, few in forres, few in Aberdeen, few in Inverness, few in Perth. Mixture of Rangers, Loyalists, and ex Army.

Have a good night now, out 😎

That’s not the 4 corners of the country. Stoap being a dick

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That’s not the 4 corners of the country. Stoap being a dick

Well portsmouth, southampton, london, bristol, corby, llanduo if thats how you spell it(wales)liverpool, manchester, newcastle, sunderland, blackpool, preston. 

Your jumping on some bandwagon that a few bangers on here try, i wont back down nor will i hide my PUL beliefs, Im Rangers also yes.

I gave imput into this thread abput Sunderland, usual jealous suspects have issues with that, then jog on.

I use to enjoy reading on here way back before i ever posted but ive learned theres a few tadgers unfortunately amongst, few lurkers too.

Anyway, back to the real world. Over and out.

I do have an image of myself behind a sunderland/Rangers red hand flag but id have the mi5 fairies up in arms on this very thread. That below is obviously 80s or so, just an ex.

Few them do need to live outside their bubble.

Last post, i did say that 2 back but this is my last post on subject.

FB_IMG_1654898996855.jpg

35 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Apart from your a journo with previous for the daily rebel and a snp sympthiser who abuses HM the Queen on this very forum.

Same journo who abuses local unionist councilors and local orangemen from Denny themselves.

As said before, who needs enemies when we have the likes of you in "Rangers fan" media or what ever it is you do.

Seems like your rent free in a journos head 

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Well portsmouth, southampton, london, bristol, corby, llanduo if thats how you spell it(wales)liverpool, manchester, newcastle, sunderland, blackpool, preston. 

Your jumping on some bandwagon that a few bangers on here try, i wont back down nor will i hide my PUL beliefs, Im Rangers also yes.

I gave imput into this thread abput Sunderland, usual jealous suspects have issues with that, then jog on.

I use to enjoy reading on here way back before i ever posted but ive learned theres a few tadgers unfortunately amongst, few lurkers too.

😂😂😂

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You forgot hull that’s were I was born ya trollup

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Well portsmouth, southampton, london, bristol, corby, llanduo if thats how you spell it(wales)liverpool, manchester, newcastle, sunderland, blackpool, preston

I’m sure I’ve heard you try to sing this at a game, that’s why we don’t like you 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Incorrect 🤣

Think a few use could be doing with getting yourself a mrs or stepping out the door.

Anyway Sunderland hate the tarriers as previously stated.

Enjoy your night 🤣

You said you were from the same village as Nicola Docherty. She is from Redding.