Sunderland

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

2 were just for Seville, I don't understand that? If you're flying of course you are going to be in at least 2 airports? Unless you get on a plane and just fly about to land at the place you took off from?

Well bears did do mental trips via 3 or 4 airports just to get to seville.... 

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Ex military is a shite hard man shout btw. 

Especially if you seen that orgy video the other day 😂

It’s not even a hard man shout, I don’t know what it is. There’s loads of guys from here still in the forces that have as much on their Facebook :lol:

Who he thinks is going to be scouring my pms on a football forum is anyones guess. As it is there’s still been no name sent. He’s a lying mess 

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not even a hard man shout, I don’t know what it is. There’s loads of guys from here still in the forces that have as much on their Facebook :lol:

Who he thinks is going to be scouring my pms on a football forum is anyones guess. As it is there’s still been no name sent. He’s a lying mess 

🤣🤣

Im enjoying your fall from stardom lt col willyboy

Not all live in "west belfast" and not all think like me. Each to their kid.

Seem really intent though 8/10 for effort.

It'll sink in when you do cross my path though for sure.

You'd meet plenty ex forces like me living in NI. Especially when my job takes me to exquisite places such as keady and crossmaglen.

Im done explaining myself to the forums lt col chief though. Enjoy your night 👍

12 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Try give abit input into Rangers supporters busses that leave from Sunderland and the forums chief turns it all into a thread about me.

How can I win 🤣

Maybe if every single post wasn’t I know that guy and this guy he wouldn’t be bothered.

It’s getting tedious, fair enough your opinions on what Rangers should be and how they should play. But people are bored of the big ‘I am’.

8 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Maybe if every single post wasn’t I know that guy and this guy he wouldn’t be bothered.

It’s getting tedious, fair enough your opinions on what Rangers should be and how they should play. But people are bored of the big ‘I am’.

Ignore user i would say use this facility 👍

I dont sit on here all day like some nor have time to with a job and family.

Days i hardly post at all. 2013 i joined here and think have 4000 posts. That speaks volume. I cannot help having an eventful life and circle if friends not just following Rangers but outside of football in the PUL.

I wont explain that further however.

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

He thinks he's impressing folk when almost everyone thinks he's absolutely full of shite

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

🤣🤣

Im enjoying your fall from stardom lt col willyboy

Not all live in "west belfast" and not all think like me. Each to their kid.

Seem really intent though 8/10 for effort.

It'll sink in when you do cross my path though for sure.

You'd meet plenty ex forces like me living in NI. Especially when my job takes me to exquisite places such as keady and crossmaglen.

Im done explaining myself to the forums lt col chief though. Enjoy your night 👍

I have family that were UDR and served in the police/army during the troubles that don’t get on anything like you. They’d think you’re a complete throbber, which you are. 

Crossmaglen and Keady :lol: You hear about those places and think they’re scary? South Armagh is farm territory, you can literally wear Rangers shirts through there nowadays with ease.

You’re literally a bullshitting bastard :lol:

8 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

He doesn’t know anyone though and it’s becoming even more glaringly obvious with his constant swerving of my request for a name. Bluffs that he will send one to get “peace on here” then when I say go ahead he goes back to silence again :lol:

He is fully aware if he sends his actual name I will ruin it for him now by asking people he should know if he is that well known. 

6 hours ago, Rlm said:

Am from/live in Sunderland  and since my Granfather who was originally from govan said il take you to see a proper team he got us 2 tickets for Sunderland v Rangers Roker park 1993. Gary Bennett's testimonial and  we won 3-1  Hately scored a couple in the 2nd half...Iobbed the keeper. Absolute class and that was what started me off with Rangers nearly 30yrs ago.

Where abouts mate? I spent every summer down there with my cousins in Southwick back in the 80's. Rough as fuck but great times. Was at GB's testimonial too. Still keep in touch with a good few down there, all follow the Rangers after Sunderland.