Sunderland

G.E.C.

29 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Everytime I see Sunderland and football mentioned together always reminds me of that tarrier that had his cunt kicked, pushing off blood lying on a union jack pillow. 

Sure K.A.I had that as his profile pic. 

He doesn’t support us anymore. Packed it in the season before we won the league 

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Very strange choice. Couldn't imagine not supporting us

Aye he said at the time that covid ended the season early and they were given the title that he wouldn’t be following us domestically anymore as we did nothing to stop it and the whole game was rigged. 

Said he would continue doing some European trips though as he liked meeting new people 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he said at the time that covid ended the season early and they were given the title that he wouldn’t be following us domestically anymore as we did nothing to stop it and the whole game was rigged. 

Said he would continue doing some European trips though as he liked meeting new people 

Don't agree with this part, especially if it means other real fans miss out but the guy seemed like a decent poster when I first joined. 

Game is not rigged but I can't see what the club would or could  have done either. Ultimately Gerrard would have been without a job with us if the season continued as normal and possibly no title last season either. 

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He still goes to games domestically 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Everytime I see Sunderland and football mentioned together always reminds me of that tarrier that had his cunt kicked, pushing off blood lying on a union jack pillow. 

Sure K.A.I had that as his profile pic. 

2 busses down there that come up for home games, again good friends of mine 😎

Had few nights down there over the years, very much loyalist. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Yep, noticed him at Dundee last season.

Should have confronted him like he was going to do to Goldson in Lyon :lol:

If he is who we think he is then he said he was picking and choosing away games, just so happened to choose, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen :lol: