Sunderland

G.E.C.

8 hours ago, Rlm said:

Am from/live in Sunderland  and since my Granfather who was originally from govan said il take you to see a proper team he got us 2 tickets for Sunderland v Rangers Roker park 1993. Gary Bennett's testimonial and  we won 3-1  Hately scored a couple in the 2nd half...Iobbed the keeper. Absolute class and that was what started me off with Rangers nearly 30yrs ago.

I was at that as well, fucking cracking trip, I was 17 ffs, remember playing the flute out of my big brothers hired cars sunroof after the game with everycunt singing like fuck, felt like a big shot :lol:, also my name is Scott, fuck I've done it now, ira will probably find me now I've told everyone my name. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Saw on FF yesterday he posted that singing about the murder of Michaela McAreavey was fair game because her family had links to republicans

Absolute nutjob man, something switched in that guy's brain over the past few years

Think when his auntie stopped pumping him he went in a huff

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Saw on FF yesterday he posted that singing about the murder of Michaela McAreavey was fair game because her family had links to republicans

Absolute nutjob man, something switched in that guy's brain over the past few years

Psychopath opinion. Who cares if her family had links to republicans? Most people in this country have links to loyalists or republicans depending on which side they’re from. 

It was sang because she was Catholic and her da was the coach of the Tyrone GAA side. Pathetic as fuck but not surprising a man that booed a tv screen because Rangers took the knee has such a shite opinion 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also did his usual “religion of peace” post in a thread about a film that was pulled from Cineworld (The Lady of Heaven?)

What a lovely fella

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Also did his usual “religion of peace” post in a thread about a film that was pulled from Cineworld (The Lady of Heaven?)

What a lovely fella

Has on his Twitter he loves travelling and meeting new people, which is absolutely hilarious 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yikes

Aye, it's grim. I won't pretend to know the ins + outs of it all, but a 27 year old woman doesn't deserve to be strangled on her honeymoon and then have folk glorify that, irrespective of who her dad or uncles are. I think, when people begin to believe so strongly in a particular topic and they surround themselves in an echo chamber of narrow-minded people, this type of behaviour becomes normalised

It doesn’t help that he isn’t from NI so his only engagement with people from here is with the hardline loyalist section he will have chosen to engage with. He hasn’t a clue what normal day to day life is like here and that we aren’t all running around knee capping each other 

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I started ignoring the cunt when he said all Irish should die, strange chap imo. This was after I chipped in to his legal fund collection too :lol:

48 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Pffft. Can't afford to be annoyed about that any more. Used to just be the scheme goblins that did it, now Oxbridge toffs like @psb07158 and @McEwan's Lagerare at it.

World's fucked.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I have family that were UDR and served in the police/army during the troubles that don’t get on anything like you. They’d think you’re a complete throbber, which you are. 

Crossmaglen and Keady :lol: You hear about those places and think they’re scary? South Armagh is farm territory, you can literally wear Rangers shirts through there nowadays with ease.

You’re literally a bullshitting bastard :lol:

Forever in your head lt col wully 😎

Mi5 try harder than you 🤣

He doesn’t know anyone though and it’s becoming even more glaringly obvious with his constant swerving of my request for a name. Bluffs that he will send one to get “peace on here” then when I say go ahead he goes back to silence again :lol:

He is fully aware if he sends his actual name I will ruin it for him now by asking people he should know if he is that well known. 

Running round your head, rentfree kid 😎

Your really sound like a tout now.

He doesn’t know anyone though and it’s becoming even more glaringly obvious with his constant swerving of my request for a name. Bluffs that he will send one to get “peace on here” then when I say go ahead he goes back to silence again :lol:

He is fully aware if he sends his actual name I will ruin it for him now by asking people he should know if he is that well known. 

Where have I said I am that well known?

I have a wide range of friends from all acriss the UK.

Just like the Tottenham friendly I will be meeting up with few yids, one of who probably sit next to me with a spurs top on, quite noticable really with the 3 lettered tatoo obvious to the eye.

Your new name is Nosy Norris ive decided. 

Rentfree 😎

I wont reply to anymore your obsession posts.

Unless its about Sunderland on this thread I wont reply.

You and few others try it all over the forum and constantly derail threads.