Fan behaviour/singing

SuperAli

46 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Must have a rdidiculously high bar to say that was a shite atmosphere, was nowere near the best we can do but was decent enough when you take into account nerves and what was going on in the game

Awful ffs :lol: 

Apart from the 5 minutes after both goals, and an outburst of Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers (which needs changed) I genuinely thought it was really bad

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

*If we go deep in the EL, vs if we just qualify in the CL

I get that, my point was it's just not the end of the world if we don't make it.

We've already got a minimum bonus of €5m on top of EL cash if we dont make it plus the two home gates from the qualifiers, which probably boost the standard EL group money by about £6-7m. Add to the fact that we'll get an increased co-efficient payment this year (worth an extra mil probably on last year) and more TV share % if Hearts don't make it to the groups.

Still a fair chunk of change, albeit not where we want to be.

1 minute ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I have to wonder why Rangers don't tell them to f*ck off to other clubs. There is literally no reason for them to come other than to watch us play. Obsessed taig wankers. 

Don’t think that would go down too well tbh. 

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Don’t think that would go down too well tbh. 

Tough for FARE. 

As Williamson said, there is nothing to suggest they sit in on any other games within football so they grouped together especially for our club alone? They should be told to gtf:)

Politely of course...