FM23

Straight-Edge-Loyal

38 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Downloaded it this morning. Nearly ended up late for my work. 

Gave Buff and Kent new contracts

Buff then scored a hat trick v Killie at home in a 4-1 win. :thumbup:

Will update as I go. 

I sold Alfie as he wouldn't sign a new deal but I'm struggling now for goals

33 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I love the Buff so I gave him what I could afford. He signed a 4 year contract. :bow:. Is on fire. 

He wanted sixty grand a week from me and I couldn't afford that.

Davis and Greegs have left too and Jack is going as he wants crazy money as well.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He wanted sixty grand a week from me and I couldn't afford that.

Davis and Greegs have left too and Jack is going as he wants crazy money as well.

I released Helander and sent Sands back to New York. 

I'm trying to figure out how I promote Devine into my starting squad...as Tav keeps having to get subbed after a hour. 

My only criticism is the social media posts before and after games. Nearly as much of a ballache as a match day thread on here. 

20 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I released Helander and sent Sands back to New York. 

I'm trying to figure out how I promote Devine into my starting squad...as Tav keeps having to get subbed after a hour. 

My only criticism is the social media posts before and after games. Nearly as much of a ballache as a match day thread on here. 

I gave Helander a new deal and sold him for 4 million without him ever playing for me.

Devine has went on loan for me and is smashing the championship up and with Max Aaron's I'm going to sell him I think.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm sitting in my Dads trying not to think about my game. Won't be back on it until Monday morning. :sarcasm:

It is so fun I've not played since the xbox 360 versions other than occasionally on the Mrs xbox so to have my own game I am loving it.

21 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i got this last night and its a good game but the controls are a pain same is trying to search for a player, i cant seem to just go position,age,worth etc..

but ive got matondo and sands playing well for me:lol:

Rabbi was my best player for some reason in my first season.

Sands was outstanding too.

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Rabbi was my best player for some reason in my first season.

Sands was outstanding too.

yeah sands is a reliable substitute and rabbi is a fans favourite:lol:

i also bring on arfield or jack for kamara and they're solid too but roofe is always 3 weeks away from fitness:craphead:

Just beat Hearts 2 nil in the League Cup final to win my 1st trophy as Rangers manager. Tav penalty and the Buff with his 29th goal of the season. 

Last 16 of Europa League v Frankfurt to come up soon. 

Miles behind the scum in the League though 16 points but they spent about 56 million on players and I spent just under 14 million on a keeper Cooper from Plymouth. A Belgian u21 midfielder Bristol City and Leopold from Hamburg.  The young Belgian broke his foot 10 minutes into his debut v scum at the piggery. 

IMG-20230207-WA0006.jpeg

5 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yeah sands is a reliable substitute and rabbi is a fans favourite:lol:

i also bring on arfield or jack for kamara and they're solid too but roofe is always 3 weeks away from fitness:craphead:

I can't sell Jack and I'm in my third season now with Mctominay and Gilmour back as my 2

9 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I can't sell Jack and I'm in my third season now with Mctominay and Gilmour back as my 2

ooft my condolences:lol:

selling players is weird there's virtually no chance your getting someone for a good price but when clubs come in for one of yours they get it at half price

or maybe thats how realistic it is as ive got wilson conducting my dealings :pipe:

15 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

ooft my condolences:lol:

selling players is weird there's virtually no chance your getting someone for a good price but when clubs come in for one of yours they get it at half price

or maybe thats how realistic it is as ive got wilson conducting my dealings :pipe:

I've only had loans or bosmans with the exception of Mctominay and Navas

Finished my 1st season. Won both cups. Beat the scum 2-1 after extra time to win the Scottish Cup Kent got the winner.

Sold Borna to Spartak Moscow for 4.2 and was able to negotiate that same fee for Tilman with Munchen. 

Finished 2nd in the league 21 points behind the filth. They are buying another 2 players for over 10 million each. My budget is just under 7 million. Which is weird. 

Was also Voted the Writers Manager of the Year. 

Scottish Cup looked weird...

20230210_183658.jpg

17 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Finished my 1st season. Won both cups. Beat the scum 2-1 after extra time to win the Scottish Cup Kent got the winner.

Sold Borna to Spartak Moscow for 4.2 and was able to negotiate that same fee for Tilman with Munchen. 

Finished 2nd in the league 21 points behind the filth. They are buying another 2 players for over 10 million each. My budget is just under 7 million. Which is weird. 

Was also Voted the Writers Manager of the Year. 

Scottish Cup looked weird...

20230210_183658.jpg

Get Max Aaron's what ever you do and sell Tav.

15 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Managed to get him just before he went to the mhanky mob. 

Would feel really weird selling Tav though. 😕 

I get that but I kept him and didn't play him because Aaron's is so good and it just felt weird not playing the captain. 

Also weirdly yilmaz is really good