The other mob

MisterC

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

But, unfortunately.. stats do not tell the whole story. Dessers missed simple, and very important, chances that meant we didnt win games. 

Mate. Dessers best spell was mid season in on one of the most important parts of the season.

I"'l stick up for Dessers plenty in other threads but in this thread I'm pointing out that their players shouldn't be on the pedestal that some of our fans place them upon and that includes Kyogo. I genuinely would prefer Dessers up front than Kyogo but that's got a lot to do with what I think of Kyogo. 

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Kyogo over Dessers every single time. It's not even a debate 😂

😂  Larsson over Laudrup tae aye?

FFS mate have a word with yourself.

The stats back our man and you're still going with the keep Scotland Tidy man. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

😂  Larsson over Laudrup tae aye?

FFS mate have a word with yourself.

The stats back our man and you're still going with the keep Scotland Tidy man. 

What are you slavering about? 😂Doesn't make you less of a supporter if you say a celtic player is better than a rangers player when it's clear for all to see that's the case.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

What are you slavering about? 😂Doesn't make you less of a supporter if you say a celtic player is better than a rangers player when it's clear for all to see that's the case.

The scum scored and created more chances than us last season but Dessers' stats are still miles better than Kyogo's despite not being 100% for his first couple of months. What is it you think is clear to all? 

BTW my original post was in reaction to yet another Kyogo sitter. Some of our fans need to stop wanking over their players because they're not that great. 

26 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's not Scott. He's frustrating a lot of the time but obviously our best option for over a season now. The scum can manage fine with a striker scoring less and offering even less as a physical presence so why can't we?

The fact the majority on here acknowledge he's hopeless tells its own story.

Not to mention we are literally all wanting Igamane to start over him after two 20 odd minute showings.