Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Not a chance Porteous comes to us if he has anything between his ears, he will know the fans would never take to him. Far too much history there. He’s probably better off out of scotland completely in the English championship or something 

I'm seriously hoping we've got enough money to attract better quality than Porteous. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I have no clue who you are, I'm guessing a wee worm who appeared as we were going through bad results and replacing our manager. 

Seen your type come and go, will await the imminent banning and new account in the near future.

You will eventually put him on ignore m8, I replied to his utter shite for so long before I couldn't be arsed anymore, only poster on here I have on ignore, a fantastic decision .

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

In what world is patter like this even funny. Maybe if you stopped trying to be a dick and posted regarding the club's current situation the thread would be far better.

Only thing you post is about wanking off Gerrard, you’re not even a Rangers fan. :lol:

39 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Always makes me laugh this. People are doom and gloom for a reason. We are in some nick on and off the park. Not like things are brilliant and we’re moaning just for the sake of it. Bet you were one of the weirdos clapping the players off when they drew with Livingston. :lol:

What a weird assumption 😂

Just because I'm prepared to give the new manager a chance and not go into it pre-raging, I'm okay with the absolute shite that has been handed in this season? Not at all.

Don't assume bud.

16 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Not a chance Porteous comes to us if he has anything between his ears, he will know the fans would never take to him. Far too much history there. He’s probably better off out of scotland completely in the English championship or something 

I think there’s been alot more hated players sign for us ffs. 

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I think there’s been alot more hated players sign for us ffs. 

Who? Mojo back in the day? Ian Black?

Don't think there's been "a lot" of hated players to sign for us.

Though, it'd be embarrassing for him if the club he's spent all his time mugging off, and needing to train alongside Morelos who he seems to love, nah if he had brains he'd avoid that.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Who? Mojo back in the day? Ian Black?

Don't think there's been "a lot" of hated players to sign for us.

Though, it'd be embarrassing for him if the club he's spent all his time mugging off, and needing to train alongside Morelos who he seems to love, nah if he had brains he'd avoid that.

Ian Black. Kevin Kyle. Kenny Miller. Jon Daly, Richard Foster…

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Like who?

Take that part away, If that’s your bar for trying to make us a better team then I’m not sure if you’re just trolling. 

See below. Who said it was my bar for making us better? I’m pointin out its pretty thick to think he wouldn’t consider signing for us because the fans currently dont like him. Its fuckin stupid. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Ian Black. Kevin Kyle. Kenny Miller. Jon Daly, Richard Foster…

Ian Black sure. 

The rest weren't hated? Kyle after the fact when we found out he just used us for a pay day. Jon Daly for what? Aye he's Irish but he scored more than most of the shite at the time. Wasn't exactly an outspoken bastard or anything.

Kenny Miller after them was questionable, still wasn't overly keen but there wasn't a big explosion of anger it anything.

Foster again after the fact. When we found out how much of a knobhead he was.

Usually, our players are hated after they fuck off and say what they really think.

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

See below. Who said it was my bar for making us better? I’m pointin out its pretty thick to think he wouldn’t consider signing for us because the fans currently dont like him. Its fuckin stupid. 

No I’d say that’s just common sense. He’s up there with Scott Brown ffs, halfwit. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Do you even know much about football? How the fuck were these players hated other than black possibly? 

Na i know nothing about football. We were signing songs about tellin Kenny Miller to fuck off before he signed and he was roundly booed for weeks. You not at those games?

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Foster, Kyle and Daly weren't hated by the support prior to signing let alone hated more than Porteous :lol: 

@WWTC Me and this guy been at different ends of the spectrum all day, and we've met on this one.

All the players you mentioned weren't hated prior to signing.

Except Black.